armani beauty
Luminous Silk Concealer 6 04 oz/ 12 mL

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Concealer 6 0.4 oz/ 12 mL

by armani beauty

A multipurpose concealer that highlights and conceals while providing up to 24 hours of hydration and comfort with medium, buildable coverage and a flawless radiant finish. Coverage: Medium Finish: Radiant and Natural Formulation: Cream Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: Master your perfect glow with Luminous Silk Concealer, Giorgio Armani's newest addition to the award-winning Luminous Silk collection. This multipurpose concealer does it all.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Concealer 6 0.4 oz/ 12 mL!
d G.
Vancouver
Love it for spot treatment, but not a big fan of using it for under eyes. The texture, coverage, colour match and ability to blend are absolutely amazing! I also like the applicator/packaging. The only downfall is it sits into the fine lines under my eyes (even if I bake that area). I personally prefer having one concealer for both spot treatment and under eyes, but if you’re someone who doesn’t mind having two (or if you don’t apply concealer under your eyes) then I would highly recommend this for spot treatment!

Looking for your answer?