Giorgio Armani

Armani Beauty Lip Power...
789 Reviews
5 / 5
This lipstick is an absolute game-changer! The quality is beyond compare – it glides on effortlessly, delivering rich, long-lasting color that stays put all day. Plus, the formula is so nourishing, leaving my lips feeling soft and hydrated. Trust me, once you try it, you'll be hooked! 💄💋
5 / 5
This is such a beautiful lipstick, and it looks great in your purse. It is also a beautiful color and long lasting. I plan to get additional colors.
5 / 5
Rossetto a lunga tenuta dal colore intenso e satinato. Coprenza persistente lo applichi e non ci pensi più fino a 8 ore di tenuta con texture leggera e confortevole per tutto il giorno. Il Lip Power si declina in 25 nuance, sei sfumature del rosso e nuance rosa dai toni più tenui a quelli più accesi, intensi marroni e tenui beige, dagli allegri coralli e ai prugna. Il tappo chiude ermeticamente per non far seccare il rossetto.
5 / 5
Gorgeous satin finish and lovely creamy feel! Made my lips soft and had great color! It had such a clean and natural scent and looked absolutely gorgeous on me. It lasted throughout my entire day and dinner!
5 / 5
I love the texture and long lasting ness of this lipstick! It always makes me feel great as I leave the house. It will stay on through the night for me.
5 / 5
This is my absolute favourite “wine” red lipstick. I look so sophisticated and beautiful each time I put it on, the formulation is long staying, yet it does not dry your lips . 10/10. It looks sleek in the packing and has a luxury scent
5 / 5
Prodotto eccezionale, la qualità è davvero ottima, il colore è bellissimo, la durata è molto lunga, la confezione è elegante ma anche pratica, ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo
5 / 5
Ce rouge à lèvres est superbe ! La couleur est intense, très pigmentée. Sa texture est douce est lisse, très agréable à appliquer. Mais surtout il tiens vraiment très bien et très longtemps !! Je vous le recommande fortement.
5 / 5
I love armani lipstick because the packaging looks so simple but elegant. I love it because it has no scent and the texture so smooth like butter. They have so many different colors to choose and true color. I would said it’s last kinda long time. There is stain on my lip after i ate.
5 / 5
Love the sleek packaging of this lipstick - wears well through the day and fits well in a pocket or handbag for topping up on the go. Such a beautiful colour