Armani Beauty

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love liquid lipsticks and was a bit skeptical this one would be so special to justify the price. But I was so happy to be proven wrong because this color and the product just wow’d me. The application was so easy. The texture of this was like silk. It was just a smooth and easy application. Precise and even from the first swipe. As for the shade…. I am not a pink kinda wearing girl. I tend to Berry and YLBB shades. On occasion I wear red. But in this day and age I need something with little more Omph for work video calls and this shade was a lovely Rose that pulled red. Enough impact to look lovely but not too strong. Great for more casual summer looks. The wear is typical of liquid lipsticks. It can get a little dry after a while but a quick swipe of balm smooths things out. It fades beautifully and completely. No weird left behind stain to ruin the reapplication. The doe foot and tube are top notch, as one would expect with a luxury product. All in all, I can see why so many swear by this line. It truly impressed me.
5 / 5
Pretty pink colour, great for everyday use. Very comfortable to wear and Kees your lips soft and supple. Have velvet smooth finish