BeautyLipLip Makeuparmani beauty
Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 022 oz/ 66 mL

Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL

by armani beauty

A hydrating, matte liquid lipstick that delivers intense, velvety color with a rich and creamy texture for lips that feel as luxurious as they look. What Else You Need to Know: This liquid lipstick features a breakthrough formula that infuses lips with deep, intense color while providing lasting hydration. A makeup bag must-have, this non-drying and non-sticky matte formula delivers incredible color payoff that lasts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL!
Moe K.
Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL uploaded by Moe K.
I have had lotsssss of liquid lip from stila to atomic indie brand to limecrime to Bareminerals. I wasn't expecting much out of this one. I tried out of curiosity and wow. This is no drying at all. Like At All. I thought Bareminerals was comfortable but was it wrong. This is so light on lip and I have severe dry lip and this didn't make my lip wrinkly. It smoothed out nicely in texture and so easy to blend. I stocked up on diff color while on sale. I also love smashbox liquid lip but I feel Armani has better color selection. In pic I am using 500 . Check on my IG going to do swatches soon @melifeblog.
Karen S.
North Wales, PA
Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL uploaded by Karen S.
I do recommend is really good and soft the color is beautiful i love this lipstick I use and is long time duration smell good 😊
teona B.
New Castle, DE
Have this from allure box, although I preffer matte lipsticks, it has very mice texture and lonks good o lips
Kate I.
I really liked the Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick but my only concern is that it doesn't seem to be very long lasting. It applies effortlessly like silk and feels super light on the lips, almost weightless, has a good coverage and I feel like the colors in person somewhat match the swatches online which is also a big plus. Overall it's a good matte liquid lipstick but longevity could be better.
Rachelle N.
Fayetteville, GA
armani beauty the ultimate lipstick!! This is long lasting and they have the most beautiful shades 😍 I’m obsessed
Suppara S.
Vienna , VA
Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL uploaded by Suppara S.
Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 022 Oz/ 66 Ml I got this as a gift from ordering Luminous foundation. The color is perfect. I came to a point that I’m too lazy to apply eye makeup up so I turned to red lipstick instead. It also lasts all day. I would apply again after I brushed my teeth after lunch.
Dayana Soto H.
Henderson, NV
If you are a red lipstick junkie like me, this is the most beautiful red shade that I have ever tried in my entire life. I am not kidding. I love this shade so much. Not to mention that the formula is great. It doesn't dry out your lips and it last as long you don't have to eat or drink.
Ræofsunshine
Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick 601 Mahogany 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL uploaded by Ræofsunshine
This formula is everything!! And the shade 400 is the best red lipstick i have encountered by far! I always either have to settle for a drying lip cracking liquid lipstick for a good color or a soft demi matte lipstick that the pigment is barely there. I am so lucky i found one lipstick that has both!! Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick
Chand J.
Snoqualmie
Boujee but great lipstick ! Makes my lips fuller and juicy! The formula is amazing and doesn’t fade in a bad way ! These stain stay whole day and super creamy and buttery!
Elli S.
Beautiful reddish brown shade, just perfect. I bought it although pricey. But had to return. It gets all over your face, smears over lipline. I was shocked because otherwise Armani beauty is great. Not really affordable. Would not recommend.  I was very sorry I had to return it. I had been so thrilled when I first tried it. When you eat, it goes everywhere.

Looking for your answer?