Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer

Light Master makeup primer creates a mirror-like veil for an optical modeling effect by maximizing the cheekbones and arches of the face while toning down uneven zones. This primer contains a Micro-fil pearl that changes colors according to how it reflects light. It optically models skin contours by illuminating and shaping, leaving the complexion fresh and vibrant. Tips:- Ideal for dry skin types because it contains ceramides. Mix with your moisturizer for a hydrating and illuminating effect- Apply before foundation to optimize foundation longevity- Apply on cheeks, forehead and chin for a highlighting and contouring effect- Mix with foundation to correct the tone of the skin, boost hydration and create an all over radiance. Brand: GIORGIO ARMANI. Style Name: Giorgio Armani 'Light Master' Primer. Style Number: 255654. Available In Stores.

Would this foundation leave my skin looking dry?
How is this compared to hourglass no.28 serum ?
Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer which one of these works best with [product:giorgio-armani-luminous-silk-foundation]?
Start your review of Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer!
Product Highlights
“this is perfect for partying because your makeup stays very good about. besides your face is not greasy, it seems natural your makeup, is really good, worth the price ” in reviews
Hamilton, ON
One star off just based on price other than that it's a light and smoothly applied on can't say there's one thing I don't like it but the price would definitely buy again tho
London
Best foundation I've used. Not cakey. Comes in a wide range of colours to suit your skin. Has high coverage and lovely packaging. I have combination skin and works amazing for me.
It's so hard for me to find a primer that does a bit of everything for me, it keeps your make up on all day and night. I would 100% recommended this to anyone.
It’s great! The range of shades is great. Its good because it’s doesn’t cake up around my nose area, which is where my main problem area is.
Boa esperança
Quero receber e provar e divulgar na minha rede! Tenham certeza voces nao vao se arrepender ! ADORO MAKEUP VICIO TOTAL
This base is recommended, because it has a good pigmentation, it is very natural on the skin, it is of high duration.
New Castle, DE
I love this product. I use it with the Luminous Silk Foundation. No breakouts, and a finished, natural look.
Sahuayo
This primer it's so high quality and also it's really nourishing. I can't get enough of this product.
Atencingo Chietla puebla
Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer uploaded by Blanca L.
Me encanta 🥰 me deja una textura muy suave muy fresca no se me oxida woooooo quisiera probar más
London
A great primer! It may be on the expensive side but it's worth it, it's hold ur make up all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...