Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer

Light Master makeup primer creates a mirror-like veil for an optical modeling effect by maximizing the cheekbones and arches of the face while toning down uneven zones. This primer contains a Micro-fil pearl that changes colors according to how it reflects light. It optically models skin contours by illuminating and shaping, leaving the complexion fresh and vibrant. Tips:- Ideal for dry skin types because it contains ceramides. Mix with your moisturizer for a hydrating and illuminating effect- Apply before foundation to optimize foundation longevity- Apply on cheeks, forehead and chin for a highlighting and contouring effect- Mix with foundation to correct the tone of the skin, boost hydration and create an all over radiance. Brand: GIORGIO ARMANI. Style Name: Giorgio Armani 'Light Master' Primer. Style Number: 255654. Available In Stores.

Would this foundation leave my skin looking dry?
How is this compared to hourglass no.28 serum ?
Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer which one of these works best with [product:giorgio-armani-luminous-silk-foundation]?
Start your review of Armani Beauty - Light Master Primer!
Product Highlights
“this is perfect for partying because your makeup stays very good about. besides your face is not greasy, it seems natural your makeup, is really good, worth the price ” in reviews
Des Plaines, IL
This is an awesome primer. Works as a great foundation for any luck. Last all day. Price is a little highbut it's a great product well worth the money.
Webster, NY
Honestly I think this is the best foundation ever. The coverage is amazing. But it's a bit pricy. overall I was very satisfied with this product .
Frankfort, IL
This is an amazing primer. It automatically gives my dull skin a healthy beautiful glow, not a shimmery or sparkly glow..
Exeter, CA
Love this I just ordered it and it have amazing coverage for your pores, and leaves foundation application very smooth!
Schiller Park, IL
I absolutely love this cover up. My skin feels very smooth and clean. I do not even feel like I have any makeup on.
Doral, FL
the quality is the most important and this one have it , i really love it !! I recommend this 100% i love it
Amazing Product ! One o the best , easy to apply , help hides pores , natural look , good protection
Hedgesville, WV
This primer is amazing it makes your skin look smooth and sets the skin for the rest of your makeup.
ARMANI MAKEUP BRAND IS SO AMAZING. I use almost all Armani makeup and it's totally worth the price
Love this primer. This is the best one i got. I love it . veey good coverage . & its lasts all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...