armani beauty
Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara 022 oz/ 65 mL

Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara 0.22 oz/ 6.5 mL

by armani beauty

A 24-hour wear, volumizing and waterproof mascara. Get waterproof, lush lashes in just one swipe. This all-in-one mascara provides volume, length, and definition, and it's formulated with fine, fluid Microfil technology for intensely captivating lash texture. The micro-waxes are blended with a fineness agent to allow for smooth and easy application, creating lightweight volume and length. The oversized patented lash brush features a bristle weave design that coats and texturizes lashes in less strokes creating a striking lash look that lasts all day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara 0.22 oz/ 6.5 mL!
Through My Lens R.
Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara 0.22 oz/ 6.5 mL uploaded by Through My Lens R.
Deluxe Beauty Set is good enhanced my lashes. Curled the lashes well, gave elongated look. Wasn't too clumpy. I liked the applicator for the inner ends. Most importantly it looked good on the lower lashes. The only thing I think could be improved is the color. I would have liked it if it was jet black.

Looking for your answer?