BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Floral Aquatic Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2012. This fragrance features a blend of citrus notes, rosemary, jasmine, wood, and ocean breezes. see more...

• Its citricus or flower? 1 Answers
  • Is this better for summer or winter months?8 Answers
  • Are there any gift sets available with this perfume right now?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Victoria M.
This is my favorite perfume, I wear it everyday, it's not to heavy smells clean and fresh. Everyone complements it. I like that it sticks to you and doesn't fade.
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
I love the way this smells! I'm not someone who can explain the smell other than it is fresh. My grandmother gave me a bottle a few years ago and I bought some more on black Friday. I love this and I use it at least once a week. (I like to switch it up)
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
I wore this on my wedding day so every time I wear it it reminds me of that special day. This is a great scent it’s very clean and crisp! I love it! I’ll continue to buy this over and over. I love the packaging too!
Melissa R.
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME!!!!! It has a nice refreshing scent. It’s sexy, fresh with a hint of a masculine scent. I love wearing this out for special occasions and even for work. It’s not overpowering at all! Definitely recommend!
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Eau more...
I'm so happy to find this fragrance listed; it is a 100% win for me. I had a weekender bag stolen from my common room in college, containing this eau de parfum among many other fun things, and this was the one item I was most broken-hearted about having taken away from me. This perfume nails it, making me the woman I want to be with the perfect balance of sexy and romantic. The florals in here are not your typical fluffy notes, but instead are silky and rich, blending confidently and flawlessly with its darker side. The end result is an aura of scent that is refreshing, tantalizing, and striking, all at once. Viva Armani, viva la Acqua di Gioia!
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
I got this as a gift and I love it. Usually the hubby and I disagree on scents but we both love this perfume. And a little goes a long way so it last for a good while.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Review for: Eau more...
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Probably one of the only perfumes that I have actually gone through the entire bottle of on multiple occasions. I like to wear this perfume during the spring and summer months because it is light enough to carry through the hotter seasons. It is one of those fragrances that doesn't walk into the room before you and doesn't linger after you leave. I always get so many compliments when I wear it
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
My favorite cologne is Agua Di Gio by Armani so I was excited to smell this and boy do I love it just as much! It's fresh and does not give me a headache. It lasts a long time too. I don't know what kind of magic Armani puts in their fragrances, but they are all my favorites!
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
I have received so many compliments on this fragrance. I couldn't be happier with the smell. Every time I wear it the memories of summer time come alive! The sun, the beach, the pool, coconuts, etc... it is my favorite summer parfum I have found this yr.
Maggie B.
Bowling green, KY
Review for: Eau more...
This fragrance is what I would consider to be a fresh and clean scent which is something you can't go wrong with! I found it at Dillards in a gift set. The scent last all day long. A little goes a long way so just a few sprays and you're ready to go!
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Is this better for summer or winter months?
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Are there any gift sets available with this perfume right now?
Andreia M.