Armand Basi In Red By Armand Basi - Edt Spray 3.4 Oz - Women

by Armand Basi

Armand Basi In Red Perfume by Armand Basi, This fantastic fragrance was created by armand basi in 2002. This sexy scent includes the mixture of ginger, bergamot, rose, jasmine, violet leaves, and white musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armand Basi In Red By Armand Basi - Edt Spray 3.4 Oz - Women!
Amman
Armand Basi In Red By Armand Basi - Edt Spray 3.4 Oz - Women uploaded by Hadeel K.
I love this fragrance. All the reviews were spot on. I don't know why but there is something there that reminds me of Xmas. I don't know what it is or why I think that but it does. It smells elegant.Highly recommended
Wilmington, DE
Armand Basi In Red By Armand Basi - Edt Spray 3.4 Oz - Women uploaded by Nino B.
This is the best parfume I have ever used. I really love the smell what is very nice and comfortable.