Armaly Brands 21818 Brillo 18-Pack-18-Count Display uploaded by Wilka B.Armaly Brands 21818 Brillo 18-Pack-18-Count Display uploaded by Juan T.

BY ARMALY BRANDS

Brillo 18-Pk/18-Ct Display (18ct Box). Functionality that is unbeatable. Offers excellent value. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
Brillo has been a life saver cutting hard to remove grease in my household. It he's the job done for sure, the only down side would be after 2 or 3 uses it's basically falling apart.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My mother used these literally all the time for washing dishes. They are great for getting hard to clean or burned in food on pots & pans. Could probably get a couple of uses out of them before needing to be tossed, but all in all this a great product.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I can not keep these in my house. My sons and husband uses them for cleaning tools, car, bicycles and my pots and pans bi like the fact they scour my sink and I do not have to worry about damaging my finish when used as directed. Rusting and disintegrating eventually will occur but after lots of use.
Crystal A.
Use this wire sponge to clean my stove. Gets everything very clean. This is the only thing I use to clean my stove. I have never felt the need to try a different sponge
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
They definitely get the job done!!! On the bad side they make my skin breakout! I didn't notice till I was done using them but they definitely got my stove clean :)
Reney S.
My favorite house hold product to use. really get those stains out of my kitchen stove. my mom use to say "put some elbow grease into it" lol I don't have to break my arm scrubbing the stove now.
Rosalie S.
I use these on just about any hard to scrub surface. it gets stuck on food off , rust, grease, just about anything! they are very inexpensive so its easy to keep stocked up on them
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Great for cleaning stove tops! One quick easy scrub and you can wipe the grime away with a paper towel!!! Great product!!! I always have a spare box in my house!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
These are my all time go to to get my pots clean. Always take a box of these when we go camping they help get the black soot off my pots from cooking over direct fire.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Brillo is a household name and some of the knock offs dont even compare. It helps me do alot kf things from clean to some artsy activities i have done
Juan T.
Folcroft, PA
This is a great product and my family and I enjoy using it... Though the problem we are having is that it becomes a mess and falls apart after about two good uses, why is that?