BY ARMALY BRANDS

Drywall finishing sponge Made from pore Estracell sponge material to eliminate gouging Provides faster rinsing Layer of non woven aluminum oxide impregnated fibers Easy damp finishing of tape joints and dustless sanding of dry imperfections 4.25 inch x 1.75 inch x 9 inch see more...

Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
Years ago I tried a drywall sponge and found how nice they were for keeping down the dust while doing touch up work and small projects in finished rooms. When the original sponge fell apart, I went to get a replacement, but the original style/brand was no longer available at any of the local hardware stores. So I bought what they had and was very disappointed. I found this brand and it seems to work as good as the original sponge I purchased.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I have used this brand before to help with a remodel and it works the same as in comparison to other brands.