ARM & HAMMER™Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening™

by Spinbrush

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening™!
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite brands for toothpaste and toothbrushes. Perfect bristles and I love how the top spins and the bottom portion vibrates up and down.
aimee B.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothbrush. It is the best toothbrush I have used it really leaves my teeth feeling super clean.
Michelle K.
Hi Hat, KY
The Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Proclean is an awesome toothbrush! It is very effective. The bristles are soft and are great at getting between your teeth and are soft on your gums.
Kevin L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Great electric toothbrush. Battery lasts for a long time and really gets to the hard to reach places.
Alzariah W.
It cleaned my teeth nicely. I had no trouble getting the back of my teeth. It also got my gums super clean. The only thing is that i couldn't get my curved tooth clean as much as my others. The toothbrush did do a good job though.
Kai H.
Jenks, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not sure I like the concept because I always forgot the whitener. The toothbrush itself was good though! This was my first time using it.
Monica G.
Katy, TX
We currently are usingnthe spunbrushes and I gotta say they leave my teeth very nice and clean. I don't have trouble with the kids geting their teeth cleaned they enjoy them as well.
Jennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,161 reviews
I use this brush when I travel and I love it. My kids have them for when they stay the night at grandparent's and aunt and uncle's. Great price and product.
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
I do save this one just honestly don't really care for it ... I know the electric toothbrushes are expensive.. so my question for anyone that's uses electric power toothbrushes ... witch ones are the best?
Sydney J.
Morgantown, WV
I totally recommend getting a Spinbrush over a regular toothbrush. They are pricey, however, when it comes to it in the long run, you only really have to make one large purchase and then you just have to replace the brush heads, which aren’t crazy expensive.

Looking for your answer?