ARM & HAMMER™ Whitening Booster Plus Enamel Strengthening uploaded by Taylor G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I tried to use this toothpaste for an extra boost to whiten my teeth but I didn't care much for the texture of it. Unfortunately I have some issues with texture and if I can't get it to rinse properly then I will change to something that I am more comfortable with. I'm sure this is a great toothpaste for people without my issues but I can't recommend this one personally.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Arm & Hammer that's the one that I use I have two brands of toothpaste that I use all the time I like it because it gives it your teeth that white that you're looking for but you know you have to use it over time and order for your teeth to turn white so this is a good brand to use if you're looking to whiten your teeth and they're safe
Olivia F.
I love this product!. But I have had a little bit of problems finding this in store recently. I love to use this alongside my regular toothpaste to give me a white boost when I think that I need it. I don’t use it every day but on some days I feel that it’s necessary!
Moriah G.
Ozark
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Arm & Hammer for baking and cleaning, but as for toothpaste, it fell way short. It tasted horrible, and if it was supposed to have a mint taste to it, it was very fake. It was very gritty, which is not how I remember brushing with pure baking soda to even be like. I used the entire tube, and never saw any improvement in the color of my teeth, and in fact my dentist told me it was eroding my enamel away. I will never buy another Arm & Hammer tooth product.
Makayla W.
I didnt like the taste of it and it didnt make my mouth feel any fresher after use but overall the price was good , i bought it from target and i had only used to for a month i would recommend this to people with most sensitive teeth
Marybel S.
Sandy Hook, KY
Best product out there it’s been amazing to me right coverage love it love the product with everything about it brush my teeth three times a day whitening smells good it tastes good it’s amazing it’s cheap and it’s affordable does its job.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Great addition to add to your normal brushing and it definitely works too. My teeth were noticably Whit after using this a couple of times. Teeth went bleach white but not as yellow looking as before. I'd recommend this product
Shantell M.
Lynn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm and Hammer whitening boost plus has made my teeth very white after one use. l am very happy with the outcome, the only issue I had was that my teeth was very sensitive to the formula so l had to stop.
Demi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this brand works really well but I’ve always hated the taste, especially the after taste! It makes a lot of bubbles to the point where they’re flowing out of your mouth! A little too much for me!
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow this product actually works I saw a huge difference in a week and my teeth looked great actually whitened made them a little sensitive but overall great product great to use with your toothpaste
Isabel R.