ARM & HAMMER™ Whitening Booster Plus Enamel Strengthening uploaded by Taylor G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried everything when it comes to teeth whitening and this product is the most efficient by far. It's so easy to use without causing your gums to become sensitive. I am a smoker so I am always on top of it. Being that you just add this to your daily mouthwashing routine it makes for an easy white smile. I love it and will continue to repurchase. Highly recommend.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I tried to use this toothpaste for an extra boost to whiten my teeth but I didn't care much for the texture of it. Unfortunately I have some issues with texture and if I can't get it to rinse properly then I will change to something that I am more comfortable with. I'm sure this is a great toothpaste for people without my issues but I can't recommend this one personally.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I grew up using Arm & Hammer toothpaste thanks to my parents so when I saw that they had come out with a whitening booster I had to try it. I’ve been unhappy with the color of my teeth since having my braces removed in middle school & really became self conscious about it in high school. I had tried various white strips but they always left my sensitive gums a sore and bleeding mess. This booster was harsh on my gums but was also very effective, especially when compared to whitening strips. I lessened my usage and my gums became less sensitive and I still got decent results. Ultimately I decided to quit using this because of my gums but I would recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have super sensitive gums.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Arm & Hammer that's the one that I use I have two brands of toothpaste that I use all the time I like it because it gives it your teeth that white that you're looking for but you know you have to use it over time and order for your teeth to turn white so this is a good brand to use if you're looking to whiten your teeth and they're safe
Michelle G.
This did nothing to whiten my teeth and i used it for a year. However I didn't really ditch stuff like soda and coffee so I give two stars cause maybe it makes a difference to eliminate all foods and drinks that stain your teeth. I say its worth a try if you'd be willing to do that.
henna a.
winger, MN
this toothpaste isn’t bad at all! it isn’t my go-to first choice but it does leave you feeling fresh and clean. i wish it was a little cheaper for the quality, and i wish it had made my teeth super white but i battle the stains every day.
Demi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this brand works really well but I’ve always hated the taste, especially the after taste! It makes a lot of bubbles to the point where they’re flowing out of your mouth! A little too much for me!
Corina A.
This tooth whitener actually works. Its best for people with stained teeth; such as coffee, coke, smoking, etc. If your teeth are already mostly white/natural it won't do anything for you.
Dianne F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really feel like this toothpaste makes a difference in the color of my teeth. It is long lasting and it makes my mouth feel better. I will always use and will recommend to others.
Blayre T.
My teeth are so white and clean! Great product and affordable for what I've seen it do. Would buy again! ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste - Fresh
Isabel R.