Our Arm and Hammer Fresh Scent Assorted Refill Waste Bags for Dispensers make an unpleasant yet necessary task even easier. These disposable waste bags are made from 40 percent corn starch! Quick-load bags control odor naturally with the freshening power of baking soda. Refills will fit most standard dispensers that require bags to unroll from the outside.

Do you like these bags?
I love these waste bags, but they're pretty pricey. Does anyone know of any more affordable alternatives that are similar in quality?
Who else uses small store garbage bags ?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Waste Bag!
How would you rate this product?
These are definitely a must have for anyone who has a pet because you have to clean up their waste
Great item to have when you take your dogs for a walk. Also good for picking up in the bank yard.
These are great considering they're to hold poop. They mask odor well and are convenient to use.
Sackets Hbr, NY
These are a must have if you have a dog! They are scented which is amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Seneca, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great at killing those not done great odors! Great for walking dogs in public places
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Any thing that made by arm and hammer is great , and I also love them , highly recommend this
Fordsville , KY
Such a great product for pet owners! Works fast and efficiently. I'm glad that I found these!
Fleetwood, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wish these were cheaper. But theyre great at controlling the poop odor. And great quality.
Perfect for on your leash to have on hand. We personally always have one on each leash
Great brand and product as well. Bag is scented so no worrying about it smelling bad