Our Arm and Hammer Fresh Scent Assorted Refill Waste Bags for Dispensers make an unpleasant yet necessary task even easier. These disposable waste bags are made from 40 percent corn starch! Quick-load bags control odor naturally with the freshening power of baking soda. Refills will fit most standard dispensers that require bags to unroll from the outside.

Do you like these bags?
I love these waste bags, but they're pretty pricey. Does anyone know of any more affordable alternatives that are similar in quality?
Who else uses small store garbage bags ?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Waste Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Lawrenceville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This poop bags are so convenient and they eliminate waste . I love these for on the go because it masks the smell a little bit
Dublin, OH
These are your typical waste bag, but I would recommend them. Not much else to say except they help to keep the smell away.
Bakersfield, CA
Always great for dog walks to clean up the poop. I use these bags over other bags I think they trap the smell in better.
Franklin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,672 reviews
These bags are amazing! Obviously no one likes picking up after their dog but this brand bag makes it a whole lot easier
Always great to have these on hand when walking the dog. They're small and discreet and environmentally friendly.
Conway, AR
Are used a couple of these wild dog sitting my friends dog. I had to go out and purchase these bags are perfect
Indianapolis, IN
I work in the veterinary field and we use this brand. They are absolutely wonderful and super easy to use.
Great at getting the job done. Can't smell anything once they are closed! Highly recommend to any dog owner
covington, LA
Highly recommend. Blocks the smell really well and they are so light and easy to carry along on the walk.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I usually keep a couple in my purse for when we are on the run and my puppies have to go they're great