ARM & HAMMER™ Waste Bag uploaded by Michelle M.

BY ARM & HAMMER #7 in Waste Disposal & Bags

Our Arm and Hammer Fresh Scent Assorted Refill Waste Bags for Dispensers make an unpleasant yet necessary task even easier. These disposable waste bags are made from 40 percent corn starch! Quick-load bags control odor naturally with the freshening power of baking soda. Refills will fit most standard dispensers that require bags to unroll from the outside.

• Do you like these bags?2 Answers
  • I love these waste bags, but they're pretty pricey. Does anyone k...13 Answers
  • Who else uses small store garbage bags ?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that these disposable bags come in multi packs! It’s a lifesaver and they are super easy to use! I bought them for around $8 and I believe I got them from Walmart or Petco. They are the right size to carry around and there are so many colors to choose from! Totally worth the purchase.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These bags are such a miracle product for pet owners. I used to use these to scoop out dirty kitty litter from my cat's litter box. They are the perfect convenient, portable size, and are quite sturdy so you don't have to worry about accidental messes. There are some scented versions as well, which are my favorites (and help prevent smelly garbage cans as well). Highly recommended for all pet owners!
Sasha S.
I NEVER pick up the dog poop in my own yard lol. I make my hubby do it. Once we bought these I guess the brand made me feel safe about picking up after my pup. My hand didn't smell, once it was bagged I couldn't smell it. It's still gross. But these are a lot better than generic brand puppy bags.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love Arm and Hammer products because this brand has been around my whole life. These bags absorbs the trash smell and the scented bags put out a fresh and nice pleasant scent. Easy to store and use. Also, very affordable.
Emily W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Arm and Hammer is such a great and reliable brand. These bags are absolutely awesome! It is so easy to pick up my dogs poop and these bags lock the scent in. Definitely a recommendation to dog owners.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Love these bags! I started out using them for my dog & now 2 kids later I'm using them for diapers as well when we are out & about. They help mask the smell, are affordable & are easily changed in & out of the dog waste carrier. I would recommend this product!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
These things are amazing And very convenient. We use hear when scooping out the litter from our cats box. Big enough to hold lots of dirty litter. Some have scents which helps to it smell the bad smell. Recommend these!
Jenifer K.
Runnemede
Perfect for picking up after your fur baby. I also used to use these to scoop my cat litter until I got more than one cat it became too much using multiple bags to scoop my litter. But I used these all the time for my dogs though. Especially with the leash attachment they sell so you'll always have a bag with you.
Daniela w.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love to keep this on hand. I just hang them
From my dog's leash and they are a perfect size and they are easy to use. They keep the smell locked in. I think they are good for the value and will buy it again
Courtney s.
Havent had this brand. But these are................
Extremely convenient! I use them everytime my doggy poopies just so i dont have to take a half an hour every couple of days to pick up the poopies.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these waste bags, but they're pretty pricey. Does anyone know of any more affordable alternatives that are similar in quality?
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Do these bags have a scent to them?
Andrea M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Who else uses small store garbage bags ?
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What size are these?
Sarah C.
How would you describe the scent? Is it an annoying scent?