BY ARM & HAMMER

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features This car air freshener for resale combines odor elimination with a pleasant scent Fully adjustable for scent control Scented petals for a unique appearance Simply clips onto any car vent Pack of 4

Megan L.
Guntersville
My husband uses this product in his truck and it always smells amazing! I wished it lasted longer but it’s worth it because the price is more than fair and we just love the product. Would recommend this product!
Jassica M.
Hartford, CT
I have a baby and I go to the gym often and so my car has so many smells in it no matter how much I clean it! So I def recommend it for a little pick me up in your car!
Alexis Marie B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My cars smells so amazing! I accidentally spilled coffee and it had a coffee smell for weeks until I purchased one of these and put it on within minutes the coffee smell vanished and it’s left my car smelling great for almost a month already! I love when my car smells good and the smell is not that strong to give you a head
Hanen S.
Miami
Easement clips have a extremely heavy smell to them, I’ve used them a couple times and every time I step into my car I get extremely dizzy and lightheaded. They are a little costly and I would not recommend using for anyone that sensitive to extremely strong smells.
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
These are good air freshners, but not the greatest I have ever used. Needless to say this freshen the air and make the room smell better. I do not know if I would buy them again, but don't have a lot of complaints. They were just like any other air freshner  I have tried.
Heather W.
This I purchased at the auto store, I love when my care smells so fresh and clean!! I attached it to the vent and instantly people were making comments! It's affordable, easy to use and assessable pretty much anywhere!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
We love to use this product in our front hall to eliminate any footwear odor. This works well to help there be a nice scent when you walk in the door. It is effective and long lasting.
Jillian N.
Great for your car! Especially if you smoke in it! Takes away all odors! Lasts for awhile and is very affordable! Highly recommend and have them in all our cars ! Even bought some for our parents.
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
I like the smell it is a real clean fresh smell..i use other air fresheners for my car tho I just wanted to try something different
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
Inexpensive way to freshen up your car. It's a long lasting scent that will have you saying mhmm every time you enter your car