ARM & HAMMER™  Unit Dose Laundry Detergent Toss 'N Done Single Use Power paks

ARM & HAMMER™ Unit Dose Laundry Detergent Toss 'N Done Single Use Power paks

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Plus Oxiclean 3-In-1 Power Paks

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 3 -in -1 Power Paks are the only laundry detergent paks that combine Arm & Hammer Freshness with OxiClean, America's #1 Stain Fighter Additive Brand*, and a boost of fresh scent giving you the Power of Three in every pak!Just toss in the washer before adding clothing and the three- chamber pak dissolves quickly to provide deep cleaning and stain fighting power, leaving your laundry with a great fresh scent. So convenient to use, there’s no mess, spills, or bulky bottles.

Safety Warning

Concentrated detergent packets can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACKETS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. STORE IN A SECURE AREA. Call poison control immediately if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients

Concentrated Anionic and Nonionic Surfactants, Sodium Carbonate, Enzymes, Sodium Percarbonate, Polymer, Brightening Agent and Fragrance

Directions

For Laundry Use Only. Always follow manufacturers guidelines for the item being cleaned. One pak = Regular / Lightly Soiled Loads Two paks = Large or Heavily Soiled Loads 1. Handle paks with dry hands. 2. Add pak to drum. 3. Add clothes. 4. Reseal bag after use. 5. Wash hands with soap and water after use. Do not use for hand washing or pre-treating. Do not open paks.

ARM & HAMMER™  Unit Dose Laundry Detergent Toss 'N Done Single Use Power paks
ARM & HAMMER™ Unit Dose Laundry Detergent Toss 'N Done Single Use Power paks
Bobbi D.
Butler
Love that I can simply throw it in the washer. They make clothes smell great. It doesnt clean heavier items as well such as blankets and towels and i sometimes have to wash them twice or in one case three times.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I have a half used bag of these that is going to the trash. These didn't work for me at all. Every load I used these in, at least one item got ruined due to the pack. Also, my clothes just never looked clean. I don't even want to give these to any one.
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
I use this every time we do laundry. Drop a lil in with my regular detergent. I feel it gives our clothes that extra freshness. Very affordable and has worked great for us!
Amy M.
Legit clean smell!!!! Lived in an area where even the water was naturally bad smelling and no detergent worked well to make my laundry smell clean, not even using the good old baking soda/vinegar secret was cutting it. This product did it.

I would recommend this product to anyone
Ashley B.
DeLand
Love these pods and I don’t feel like I’m wasting detergent when I am using them. I use the recommended amount on the back and everything comes out clean and smelling fresh. They are pretty affordable especially if you can find a coupon for them.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
First of all i love how convenient these are not to mention how well they work ! Mess free and stress free, just pop one in and forget it ! It’s also a plus how affordable they are ! I would definitely recommend to others !
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
I find myself using more pods than necessary. This stuff works well I just always fear I'm not using enough soap for my clothing with these. I can get carried away but my clothes always come out clean and smelling fresh.
Destiney W.
Love this detergent! Makes my clothes come out so clean and the colors are so bright like new! I love the convince of just tossing one in, instead of pouring it in to the little cup and get it every where 😂
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
I am a college student. I need quick and easy. These are quick and easy. They made doing laundry in the dorms super simple and even easier when I moved into my first apartment. The smell is perfect and you just throw them in and start it up!