BY ARM & HAMMER

Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great laundry detergent, he uses all the time in our house. My husband and son are construction workers and it seems that this is the only stuff that gets her clothes really clean. Great value and can be purchased at most grocery stores and chain stores
Lindsay S.
I love the pods. Easy to toss in and get your laundry washed quick. I find sometimes I need to use 2 pods even for a smaller load, but the brand does well at keeping my clothes clean and smelling good. I’d definitely recommend the Arm & Hammer brand to anyone.
Nathaniel T.
Brooklyn, NY
I scented dry detergent that I have used a couple of times. I got this because I wanted a detergent that wasn’t going to be sensitive against my skin. It however wasn’t that effective and still got itchy through out the day. Overall it’s cheap.
Jenn M.
Miami
I like this product because I have super sensitive skin. This leaves my clothes smelling fresh but not irritating. I started using this product on accident and then I haven’t stopped. The single burst packs are great because they’re easy to store.
D. C.
Los Angeles
Okay so my mom showed me these packets of detergent. I didn’t really think they would work but it was actually very effective ! Left my clothes looking so bright and new ! And you only have to use one to actually work. I def recommend
Caitlin R.
Mount Pleasant Mills
My brother works on a farm and he comes home covered in mud and other gross stuff and I throw in 1-2 of these and his clothes are pristine! They are affordable and do a great job! I purchase over and over! I would recommend!
Mary A.
Rockholds
I've used this a few time and I don't like it as much as the sensitive, but it does clean the clothes very well. The scent is slightly strong with this one and we have had one incident of it breaking my daughter out.
Emely T.
Very good dish soap. Leaves dishes very clean. Has a nice clean scent. Very affordable product. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend. And I would definitely repurchase. Found this product at grocery stores.
MIRELA H.
Saint Louis, MO
All i can say is BEST for this product. Washes you clothes great and makes you clothes smell wonderful.With pods you get perfect measure,So far my favorite laundry detergent and i recommend it to everyone!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it