Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER ULTRAMAX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented

ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented

NULL

[product:arm-hammertm-ultramaxtm-solid-antiperspirant-deodorant-unscented] or Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Go Fresh Revive? Which one do you like better?
Does this one have a citrus scent like the “Essentials” one??
What skin concerns should a person be cautious when using this product?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented!
Debbie M.
Pensacola, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented uploaded by Debbie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best deodorant I have ever used. Works better than clinical brand deodorants. I don’t know what they could do better because it’s the only one I’ve been able to use for more than a few months without it stopping working. [product:arm-&-hammer-ultramax-solid-antiperspirant-deodorant-unscented]
Elizabeth P.
Irvine, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented uploaded by Elizabeth P.
If you're looking for a fresh and long lasting deodorant, look no further. This deodorant is hands down the best. I particularly love the powder fresh scent.
Lela W.
chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is one that I will continue to use forever. It does not have a scent, which is amazing because I hate smelling my deodorant when I lift my arms up and it is very affordable. 100% recommend.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I bought this years ago for a 2 week trip to Africa to help build a school in a village. I knew I would be working and sweating everyday in the hot sun but I didn't want to attract any type of bugs or animals or anything so I went with something that I thought would be unscented but strong and work to prevent excessive sweating and eliminate any type of possible oders. This really did the trick and was exactly what i was looking for, it kept sweat at bay and I never smelled less than fresh despite the conditons which is impressive in itself! I recommend to those looking for a smell-less deoderant that works pretty darn well on sweat🖒. 4 out of 5 stars for the lack of a scent variety
Sammy B.
Grove City, PA
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented uploaded by Sammy B.
I have been SEARCHING for an underarm that actually works for me. I don’t sweat a lot but (especially in the summer) I give off the smell as if I’m sweating. This has helped a lot to curb the unpleasant smell and I can’t wait to use it in the summer to see if it really works! So far so good! 🤞🏼
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
I am completely in love with this deodorant! I had been using another heavy-duty deodorant for years and it just wasn't doing the job anymore, so I picked this up. It smells great and leaves me smelling wonderful as well! I really like that you can't smell it on me all the time. I don't sweat a lot with this deodorant, either. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant lasts alll dayyy if you sweat a lot this will help a lot i recommend yall trying this one it also lasts a whole 24 hrs! ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented
Janet P.
Nashville, TN
If you are Heavy sweater like me ! Let me tell you this is the product for you . I like it because it’s in scented and don’t leave Deodorant marks . It last for good time and it wroth your coins sis !
Laura S.
Weehawken, NJ
Este desodorante huele bien, para que me funcione tengo que re aplicarlo después de unas horas.
Pamela A.
Love this product. Works on mormal acrivity days. Would not recommen for days with high activity (ex: gym) Good value for price overall.