Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER ULTRAMAX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh

ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh

NULL

I want to know if it stains clothes ?
Is it long lasting?
Is it long lasting?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh!
Asia W.
Stone Mtn, GA
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Asia W.
Best deodorant ever . And yet so cheap , you can find it at your local dollar tree . It's a really good bargain. It isn't easy for you to just sweat it out. And it has a clean fresh smell about like Irish spring . And yes i am planning on buying more !!!
Diana B.
Orlando , FL
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Diana B.
Well I sweat a lot and sometimes odor is not so good so I found this cool deodorant that helps to my problems and since I have been using this one don’t have any problems.
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my husband all the time it’s a great price it smells awesome and aluminum free
Maria L.
Doral, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Maria L.
It is a good deodorant, protection for many hours. I usually use it for 10 hours and it has worked well for me. does not stain my clothes. the smell is not my favorite. but it works quite well. I recommend it.
Cody H.
Norco, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Cody H.
Only deodorant that I’ve used that doesn’t make me break out. Also the antiperspirant works all day even on those tough days.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,449 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Arm & Hamer deodorant is a good onetp use. It’s good for doing everyday stuff but may not be the best to wear if doing a lot of physical activity. The price is ok and it works decent though. If you don’t sweat a lot, this deodorant is a good pick.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
The ultra Max advanced sweat control is super good, it has no odor and protects for a long time. super good
Rebecca H.
This does the job. Used it for years . I buy this at my local $ store. Love the price and the smell is light .
Yasmin N.
Pacoima
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh uploaded by Yasmin N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My aunt recommended this product to my sister a while ago this year and she started using and really liked it she uses it daily now and it’s really easy to use it doesn’t leave any black stains on clothes and is has a fresh sent to it would recommend this product :) ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Fresh
Nicole F.
Opa Locka, FL
This my favorite deodorant I have tried so far! It does not stain your clothes much and it does not burn after you shave your armpits. It smells good and lasts a long time. The best part, it is inexpensive!