BY ARM & HAMMER

Goes On Dry To Keep You Dry.

• Long-lasting, 48 hour protection
• Advanced Sweat Control Technology provides effective wetness protection
• Fresh and clean smell all day long

Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is the only deodorant my husband will use because it doesn't make him break out and it actually blocks the sweat. Will always buy this for him! ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh
Jenna B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this is typically a “men’s” deodorant, but I’ve bought it before because it’s much cheaper and seems to work better than women’s deodorant. It has a fresh smell and gets the job done. However it does leave white marks on dark clothes
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So I'm giving this a 4 star rating just because it does work and well especially to be something I found at the dollar tree but I don't like the smell for it to say fresh I thought the smell would be a little lighter but it smells similar to something a guy might wear like if I wear this around my bf I'm heavy on the perfume so he doesn't think I've been around another guy 😩
Destiny I.
Alma
I never thought a two dollar deodorant could work this good!! Actually it's less then two dollars! It's $1.88 at my local walmart. I started using it because of my finance, he's a larger man and told me that it worked for him so I figured why not. It's less then half the price of my old deodorant but works twice as good. I've used this and the unscented one. Both work amazing.
Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this deodorant! Only one I’ve found that doesn’t make my underarms feel funky all day. Good value, comparable to other brands. Very gentle, not to scenty. I would buy again.
Jhoengris G.
Bronx
my dad started using this for four months, the others stained his skin and clothes but this does not keep him cool for longer and does not stain his clothes or his skin. It is 100% worthy of you, especially people who are damaged by other brands.
lila b.
clemson
this deodorant is pretty mediocre, it’s gets the job done most of the time. on my sweatiest of days i definitely would reach for something else, but for day to day wear it’s fine. look for something else if you can, but this isn’t my last choice.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer Ultra Max Antiperspirant Deodorant is a great everyday deodorant. I like the fresh scent of this antiperspirant. This is a go to deodorant in my house. I often go between the fresh and unscented.
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this deodorant. It works great and the scent isn’t too strong. It is long lasting and goes on smooth. Sometimes it’s hard to find in my area, but when I do find it I usually purchase a few at a time.
Natasha A.
orlando
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for a while now and have repurchased many times. I love how long lasting it is and the smell is great but not overwhelming like others.! Super affordable also.!
Erika R.