BY ARM & HAMMER

Goes On Dry To Keep You Dry.

• Long-lasting, 48 hour protection
• Advanced Sweat Control Technology provides effective wetness protection
• Fresh and clean smell all day long

Buy on Amazon
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So I'm giving this a 4 star rating just because it does work and well especially to be something I found at the dollar tree but I don't like the smell for it to say fresh I thought the smell would be a little lighter but it smells similar to something a guy might wear like if I wear this around my bf I'm heavy on the perfume so he doesn't think I've been around another guy 😩
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband enjoys this deodorant because of the high percentage of scribe ingredient. It's base is baking soda so it does seem like it combats odors differently / better than some other deodorants. My husband buys them in bulk at Sam's Club, so it is a good value as well.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is the only deodorant my husband will use because it doesn't make him break out and it actually blocks the sweat. Will always buy this for him! ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Fresh
Jhoengris G.
Bronx
my dad started using this for four months, the others stained his skin and clothes but this does not keep him cool for longer and does not stain his clothes or his skin. It is 100% worthy of you, especially people who are damaged by other brands.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly dont know how in the world i ended up with this. All I know is I kept it around for months.
I always use a clinical deodorant. I'm not picky on the brand just as long as it is name brand like secret, dove, degree, etc.
I normally would never use anything different and let me tell you why. Growing up starting with puberty I had a sweating problem under my arms. The literal minute I got out of the shower my shirt would already be wet under the arms. An our later it would be half way down my shirt. Every white shirt turned yellow there, every darker color turned black when I wore it and the only color I could wear was black. I couldn't even raise my hand in school but people noticed anyway. It really is that bad. It still is. But clinical deodorant stopped me from sweating completely until my next shower and so I never sweat. It saved my self esteem and really changed my life.
But I ran out of deodorant and needed something fast. This was all I had. I've been using it for four days now and it works exactly the same as my clinical deodorants. I haven't sweat one bit while wearing this.
It's amazing because its not technically clinical and no other anti perspirent no matter their claims ever has worked before so color me shocked.
I usually use a soft solid but I think I like the solid of this because it lasts longer and a little does go a long way and it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes as easily as a soft solid does.
And the best part about this whole thing? Its so cheap! It literally drives me crazy having to spend 7 to 13 dollars on a deodorant that only lasts me a cpuple weeks to a month depending on whether I spend more or less. I know its been necessary so I do it but that doesn't make it fun lol.
The only thing I dont love is that its unscented. I love smelling amazing and feminine and from my body wash to my lotion to my perfume it layers to make a really me scent that's so pretty and who doesn't want their under arms to smell like flowers or lavender? But its not a huge deal. Is be a bit irritated if it didn't work as well and then didnt have a deodorant to cover the scent of sweat but since this is only an anti perspirent and not a deodorant I get it. And it works really well so it's not a deal breaker for me.
I recommend this to anyone of all ages. Let's stop the under arm sweating together people! #banarmpitstink
Cheap and available at Wal-Mart. Packaging reminds me of the baking soda box so its not pretty but whatever. No one sees it anyway.
Give it a try. If it can work for me it can work for anyone.
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using men’s deodorant as I feel it works better than woman’s deodorant. They still have a nice smell to it and it doesn’t bother my skin which is sensitive. I feel it works better and it last longer. I have been using it for probably the last year and will continue to use it.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm & Hammer Ultra Max Antiperspirant Deodorant is a great everyday deodorant. I like the fresh scent of this antiperspirant. This is a go to deodorant in my house. I often go between the fresh and unscented.
Angela T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, love , Love, ... this antiperspirant. Anyone in the family can use this. My family has truly enjoyed it and we look forward to repurchase Nguyen in the future. Highly recommended and literally a 10.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use cream under my arms during winter and spring. This is my go to deodorant summer and fall keeps me 100% dry and a little bit goes along way as well. I found it at the dollar store which is a plus because any where else it almost five bucks so score.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
i like this deodorant so much it works very good it doesn't let any kind of stay in you cloths and has a good smell , its not too strong very fresh and of course like all the arm &harm products its very affordable i definitely recommend this to others most for the people who likes deodorant with a soft cent
Erika R.