Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER ULTRAMAX Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Blast

ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Blast

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Blast!
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Blast uploaded by Marlenie C.
Mi esposo lo probó el otro día y hasta ahora le ha estado funcionando correctamente.
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
I love how there deodorant is all natural and less toxic than most deodorants. I love the smell of this deodorant also
Lillian S.
Yonkers, NY
1,629 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Cool Blast uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant it’s great infighting excessive sweating for a few hours, afterward you can sweat a bit. It has some natural plant extracts to absorb and fight bad odor. However this product is not completely natural therefore I haven’t purchase it lately.
Avery I.
NJ
This is my everyday deodorant. It lasts all day for me, all through the summer. It's affordable and it smells great too. It does leave marks on dark clothing, but most solids do. This product overall keeps me smelling great and stops me from sweating.
Aldana R.
I love it! Best thing ever created! I use it everyday and no other. It really goes on and beyond and is above all other deodorants
Mary G.
Mariposa, CA
My husband absolutely loves this deodorant! He won't let me buy any other after trying it!!! It doesn't leave a residue and smells great! It is also easy to find at any local drugstore or grocery store...not to mention it's very affordable! I definitely recommend it!
Allie S.
Talk about an all day working deodorant, this works amazing! You don't have to worry about the afternoon BO.
Rebekah V.
Love Arm and Hammer products! Smells soo good. Love the clear gel too as it wont stain.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Great deodorant and also great for chaffing of the skin! Will heal chaffed areas very quickly!
Tamarah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Absolutely AMAZING deodorant! It goes on clear, does not irritate, leaves NO RESIDUE, smells really GOOD and keeps you smelling fresh all day long! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Looking for your answer?