BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Goes On Dry To Keep You Dry.

• Long-lasting, 48 hour protection
• Advanced Sweat Control Technology provides effective wetness protection
• Cool Blast scent combines floral accents with a musk base

• Maximum strength protection
  • Fragrance also available as a Solid
  • Marine notes with floral accents on a musk base
  • Maximum strength protection
  • Marine notes with floral accents on a musk base
  • Fragrance also available as a Solid

Directions:

Instructions: Use as directed on package

Buy on Amazon
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is my favorite deodorant and I don't think any brands can beat it. I've given it the ultimate test with an end of day sweat session and this definitely stood up to that test.

No body odor smell and no over powering deodorant smell. This stuff quickly dries and works great.

My only problem is it does leave white residue on clothing and stains. I will keep using it though regardless.
Megan N.
Souderton, PA
Love using this brand for deodorant. It has a wonderful smell and isn’t heavy. It Helps with sweating and leaves my armpits feeling fresh and dry. It is a great year round product that does exactly what it is supposed to.
Julia A.
Silver Spring, MD
Although I am a girl who loves perfumes and smelly products, this deodorant is the best! I can skip a day of showering, go to work, hit the gym, and I still smell fresh. It keeps your armpits very dry and fresh smelling. Also, you can't beat the price!
This is the ONLY deodorant I can use that doesn't make me break out. It has a very good, fresh scent. It is very long lasting and the price is very reasonable.
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
I love it! Best thing ever created! I use it everyday and no other. It really goes on and beyond and is above all other deodorants
Brandie R.
Good product. Does the job and its fairly priced. I prefer gel products but as far as solids go this one is pretty good!
Hafsah H.
Stafford, VA
I love how there deodorant is all natural and less toxic than most deodorants. I love the smell of this deodorant also
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Arm and hammer is a great brand name and they did not disappoint with this product it keeps you dry all day