BY ARM & HAMMER

Goes On Dry To Keep You Dry.

• Long-lasting, 48 hour protection
• Advanced Sweat Control Technology provides effective wetness protection
• Dependable and solid protection with a clean, aromatic fragrance

• Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?2 Answers
Sam M.
One of the cheapest prices for deodorant I’ve seen, but also one of the most effective at controlling perspiration without leaving a lot of residue on skin or clothes! I’d recommend this highly. I never thought to buy this brand but was pleasantly surprised.
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Excellent antiperspirant deodorant. Great sweat protection that’s amazingly afford. Great variety of scents to pick from that doesn’t have an overpowering smell. Would recommend to all ladies. Can’t be beat!
Nyadia G.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is amazing!! It’s the only thing that will keep me dry. I only have to apply this deodorant once in the morning and then I’m good for the rest of the day. I used to have prescription deodorant; that’s how bad I sweat. But arm & hammer is a miracle product. I use this brand for everything: laundry detergent, toothpaste...it gets the job done. And smells great!
Mackenzie K.
Muskegon
Works great I use it for sports and when I’m working out but it does smell like somthing a guy would use but it stops swear and keeps your from smelling like sweat
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Even though this is for men, I think it is the best antiperspirant deodorant. It has a pleasant smell... Almost like men's aftershave... And it is very strong. It is also easy to wash off in the shower which is a plus for me. I can get a whole 2.6 oz for about $2.00 from Walmart. Great price!! ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Active Sport

Walmart
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
This is one of the few types of deodorants that really works for me. The smell is amazing and it's powerful for me. It reduces odor and sweating a lot, compared to other brands. I buy this at Dollar Tree for $1. I would definitely recommend this for people who need a strong deodorant.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
This smells amazing and the smell lasts all day! It wasn't very good at keeping me dry however I am a sweater. This deodorant would be perfect for someone who is a light sweater, also you can smell the deodorant on you throughout the day without any BO smell. Watch out for how much you apply because it can get gummy in armpit hair
Andi O.
I love this deodorant. I put it on once and it lasts me the entire day. It smells great, not an overpowering smell and also not just a men scent. I use this one because it makes me feel safer than using other brands like Secret or Dove.
Dalila C.
This is my husband's current deodorant. He swears when he is overstressed (job related reasons) and his body odor can be quite empowering. So far this deodorant works perfectly well.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
I find most girl deodorants just make you smell nice but don't really do much to help with the sweat. I like this product because it doesn't really have a smell to it and it does well with helping with sweat!
Keoke L.
Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?