BY ARM & HAMMER

Goes On Dry To Keep You Dry.

• Long-lasting, 48 hour protection
• Advanced Sweat Control Technology provides effective wetness protection
• Dependable and solid protection with a clean, aromatic fragrance

• Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?2 Answers
Sam M.
One of the cheapest prices for deodorant I’ve seen, but also one of the most effective at controlling perspiration without leaving a lot of residue on skin or clothes! I’d recommend this highly. I never thought to buy this brand but was pleasantly surprised.
Dalila C.
This is my husband's current deodorant. He swears when he is overstressed (job related reasons) and his body odor can be quite empowering. So far this deodorant works perfectly well.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Even though this is for men, I think it is the best antiperspirant deodorant. It has a pleasant smell... Almost like men's aftershave... And it is very strong. It is also easy to wash off in the shower which is a plus for me. I can get a whole 2.6 oz for about $2.00 from Walmart. Great price!! ARM & HAMMER™ ULTRAMAX™ Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Active Sport

Walmart
Laura R.
Pittsburgh
This is one of the few types of deodorants that really works for me. The smell is amazing and it's powerful for me. It reduces odor and sweating a lot, compared to other brands. I buy this at Dollar Tree for $1. I would definitely recommend this for people who need a strong deodorant.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
This smells amazing and the smell lasts all day! It wasn't very good at keeping me dry however I am a sweater. This deodorant would be perfect for someone who is a light sweater, also you can smell the deodorant on you throughout the day without any BO smell. Watch out for how much you apply because it can get gummy in armpit hair
Andi O.
I love this deodorant. I put it on once and it lasts me the entire day. It smells great, not an overpowering smell and also not just a men scent. I use this one because it makes me feel safer than using other brands like Secret or Dove.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
I find most girl deodorants just make you smell nice but don't really do much to help with the sweat. I like this product because it doesn't really have a smell to it and it does well with helping with sweat!
Amanda W.
CARROLLTON, Ga
Just started using this a couple weeks ago...LOVE IT!! It keeps me drier than anything else ever has, even hours after applying! I wish it has different scents to choose from but powder fresh isn't too bad.
Gaby R.
This arm & hammer invisible solid deodorant is perfect for working out and running. It is highly effective. It will not disappoint. This will leave you smelling fresh no matter the activity. I highly recommend this product. You can find this at Walmart and at HEB for less than $5. Highly effective product.
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
This deodorant has a great smell! The best part about this deodorant keeps your armpits dry and fresh on a hot summer day! It lasts up to 48hrs it definitely does what it says!
Keoke L.
Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?