Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer ULTRAMAX Dry Spray Deodorant, Peak Performance

Arm & Hammer™ ULTRAMAX™ Dry Spray Deodorant, Peak Performance

NULL

How good is this? Does it only come in spray form? And does it keep you dry all day
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ ULTRAMAX™ Dry Spray Deodorant, Peak Performance!
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
1,180 reviews
This is armor hammer dry spray Ultramax, it doesn’t really good job, doesn’t give out during the middle of the day when you need it the most
Mira H.
1,096 reviews
This is a great deodorant. It keeps you feeling fresh all day, and I've never had residue show up on my tops unlike other brands.🙋🏻
chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend just recently purchased this one when he ran out of hi previous deodorant and both let me tell you... it smells so good and works very well on his sensitive skin. Absolutely would buy again!