BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Quick view

• Reduces underarm perspiration

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.

Arm & Hammer™ The Standard of Purity

• 24 Hours of Clean
  • Sized for Airplane Travel
  • The standard of purity.

For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Reduces underarm perspiration.

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Phenyltrimethicone, PPG 14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, PEG 8 Distearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Ethylene Brassylate, Polyethylene, PEG 25 Propylene Glycol Stearate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceramide 3, Sphingolipids

Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is a gel so even though it’s a stick, it doesn’t get on my clothing easily which is great because I wear black often as a hairdresser

Doesn’t smell obnoxious and definitely is antiperspirant, I live in California desert and arms are constantly moving around clients
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is the perfect deodorant for the person who wears cologne and doesn’t want it to clash with scented deodorant. I had this problem until I found this. Plus it is a super long lasting anti-perspirant. Would recommend and will buy again
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only non-specialized deodorant that has worked for me. It’s stops moisture and any odors that can come from excessive sweating. I don’t like anything scented so I only use unscented.
Estefania N.
El paso, TX
Life changing product! I can not express how badly I suffer with antiperspirants and deodorants not working for me. I am constantly having to change the product I use. This is amazing because of the baking soda ingredient. It’s so cheap and smells amazing, I am not leaving this product!
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
This stuff is amazing! I’ve tried so many deodorants and this is the only one that actually helps me and doesn’t let my natural stink come through. The natural version of this is good too. Decently priced and well worth it!
Jordan B.
Tampa, FL
Gets the job done lol. Fresh scent and goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I didn't have to reapply which is really important during the summer months.
Lekaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can honestly say this is my go to deodorant. It keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day, however it does stain my darker clothes if it gets it’s a contact with that. Besides that it’s a great product
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I bought the ultra Max fresh scent. So a little TMI, I have strong body odor. I'm not like those awesome people that can forget deodorant on morning and won't smell. I clean my underarms very well, I've tried clinical ones. Nothing ever helped. I end up with a perfume mixed with sweat smell. Well I bought this for my husband but ended up using it, and holy moly! It works so amazingly. It was 1.78 at my local store and it is seriously the best I've ever used! I can't get over the fact that I have no smell, even after an intense workout, my underarm smells wonderful. As a girl it was an insecurity of mine and I'm only raving about it because I'm glad something worked.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am completely in love with this deodorant! I had been using another heavy-duty deodorant for years and it just wasn't doing the job anymore, so I picked this up. It smells great and leaves me smelling wonderful as well! I really like that you can't smell it on me all the time. I don't sweat a lot with this deodorant, either. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Sherri J.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. There's no side effect for my daughter or me like small bumps or allergic reactions. I'm not a huge fan of different scents so I try to keep it as simple as possible with powder fresh. This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. #influenster
Kali S.
Why does the cheapest deodorant work the best?! This stuff is awesome!