BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Quick view

• Reduces underarm perspiration

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.

Arm & Hammer™ The Standard of Purity

• 24 Hours of Clean
  • Sized for Airplane Travel
  • The standard of purity.

For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Reduces underarm perspiration.

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Phenyltrimethicone, PPG 14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, PEG 8 Distearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Ethylene Brassylate, Polyethylene, PEG 25 Propylene Glycol Stearate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceramide 3, Sphingolipids

Ana K.
Pomona
Purchased at: Walmart
Best deodorant ever, it doesn’t have a scent but it is still amazing! Even if you sweet your arm pits don’t smell. I have had days that I showered at night and forgot to put on deodorant for that day and my arm pits don’t smell. I’ve always been the person that wants to smell good or at least not have a bad odor so this have saved my life and have brought down my nervous about being embarrassed of ever feeling that I smell because I know this works.
Estefania N.
El Paso, TX
Life changing product! I can not express how badly I suffer with antiperspirants and deodorants not working for me. I am constantly having to change the product I use. This is amazing because of the baking soda ingredient. It’s so cheap and smells amazing, I am not leaving this product!
Becca M.
Sioux Center
I normally have to reapply other deodorants during the day, but this one lasts all day. I also love how it is unscientific meaning I can wear it with any perfume or body spray without it conflicting. Also, you CANNOT beat the price!
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not one that can use deodorant that has fragrance in it I like arm and hammer unscented because it keeps me fresh all day and don’t sweat but doesn’t break out my under arms it’s reasonably priced and has never let me down
Hannah E.
This is the only deodorant I can use. This keeps my armpits from profusely sweating like they normally would with any other deodorants. It leaves my armpits unscented. No BO smell or chemical smells or perfumes. It's perfect. 10/10
David G.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walmart
Great deodorant for people who break out from most deodorants. I use it everyday and it’s under $2 for a long supply. It lasts almost a month and keeps you feeling fresh all day long. I would most definitely recommend!
Jordan B.
Tampa, FL
Gets the job done lol. Fresh scent and goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I didn't have to reapply which is really important during the summer months.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I bought the ultra Max fresh scent. So a little TMI, I have strong body odor. I'm not like those awesome people that can forget deodorant on morning and won't smell. I clean my underarms very well, I've tried clinical ones. Nothing ever helped. I end up with a perfume mixed with sweat smell. Well I bought this for my husband but ended up using it, and holy moly! It works so amazingly. It was 1.78 at my local store and it is seriously the best I've ever used! I can't get over the fact that I have no smell, even after an intense workout, my underarm smells wonderful. As a girl it was an insecurity of mine and I'm only raving about it because I'm glad something worked.
Sherri J.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. There's no side effect for my daughter or me like small bumps or allergic reactions. I'm not a huge fan of different scents so I try to keep it as simple as possible with powder fresh. This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. #influenster
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am completely in love with this deodorant! I had been using another heavy-duty deodorant for years and it just wasn't doing the job anymore, so I picked this up. It smells great and leaves me smelling wonderful as well! I really like that you can't smell it on me all the time. I don't sweat a lot with this deodorant, either. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Kali S.
Why does the cheapest deodorant work the best?! This stuff is awesome!

Amazon