BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Quick view

• Reduces underarm perspiration

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.

Arm & Hammer™ The Standard of Purity

• 24 Hours of Clean
  • Sized for Airplane Travel
  • The standard of purity.

For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Reduces underarm perspiration.

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Phenyltrimethicone, PPG 14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, PEG 8 Distearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Ethylene Brassylate, Polyethylene, PEG 25 Propylene Glycol Stearate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceramide 3, Sphingolipids

Estefania N.
El Paso, TX
Life changing product! I can not express how badly I suffer with antiperspirants and deodorants not working for me. I am constantly having to change the product I use. This is amazing because of the baking soda ingredient. It’s so cheap and smells amazing, I am not leaving this product!
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I bought the ultra Max fresh scent. So a little TMI, I have strong body odor. I'm not like those awesome people that can forget deodorant on morning and won't smell. I clean my underarms very well, I've tried clinical ones. Nothing ever helped. I end up with a perfume mixed with sweat smell. Well I bought this for my husband but ended up using it, and holy moly! It works so amazingly. It was 1.78 at my local store and it is seriously the best I've ever used! I can't get over the fact that I have no smell, even after an intense workout, my underarm smells wonderful. As a girl it was an insecurity of mine and I'm only raving about it because I'm glad something worked.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am completely in love with this deodorant! I had been using another heavy-duty deodorant for years and it just wasn't doing the job anymore, so I picked this up. It smells great and leaves me smelling wonderful as well! I really like that you can't smell it on me all the time. I don't sweat a lot with this deodorant, either. Will be repurchasing for sure!
Sherri J.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. There's no side effect for my daughter or me like small bumps or allergic reactions. I'm not a huge fan of different scents so I try to keep it as simple as possible with powder fresh. This deodorant helps keeps our arms dry without ever having moisture in the armpit. Usually one application in the morning does a great job all day. #influenster
William P.
Overall a great deodorant, I was honestly shocked at how cheap the price was I use it everyday especially for the gym it really helps control sweating and the scent is great as well. I’m overall satisfied and will purchase again.
Devon P.
Washington, DC
This product has been a life saver. I had a problem of always sweating heavily even in colder months and this has completely solved it. I don't use a lot, maybe 2-3 swipes because anti perspirant can stain white clothing. It keeps me dry all day and it has a light scent. A win/win.
Irma C.
I strongly recommend this deodorant. Not even the clinical ones work as good as this one. I have been using it for a while now and wouldn't change it for the world. And it has a very reasonable price too!!!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodarant I can use that doesn't turn my underarms a dark dirty color. My last deodarant was actually hurting my armpits and when I changed to this kind my skin lightened and wasn't as tender very quickly!
Therisha K.
Abilene, TX
I love love love this stuff!!! I but the double pack and give one to my hubby and one for me. Never found anything that works better and I have tried the clinical strength $10 stuff. And it smells super fresh!!
Yareli A.
Chicago
I expected a lot from this product but it ended up disappointing me:( it makes you sweat a lot, & smell but then again that's just me and we work differently. Have any good suggestions? What deodorant to use?
Kali S.
Why does the cheapest deodorant work the best?! This stuff is awesome!