BY ARM & HAMMER

Concentrated Single Use Laundry Detergent Power Paks Deep Cleaning Micro Crystals 4 Removes Tough Stains 6 Brightens Whitens 7 No Measuring 8 For All Machines Includes HE 9 Dissolves in All Temperature The Easier, Better Way to Whiten, Brighten and Freshen Laundry Detergent, Baking Soda and 2 types of OxiClean stain fighters all in one powerful pak! Each Arm Hammer pak is 99% active for a powerful clean. Drop one in today. Questions or comments?

• Does this get smells out of clothing pretty well 1 Answers
Tia H.
Vineland , NJ
Arm&Hammer doesn’t get the credit it deserves! I purchase these paks from shoprite most of the time. I do wish the packages contained more paks. But overall the paks are effective, my clothes always come out very clean after using the paks, the scents aren’t as strong as leading detergent but these paks get the job done.
Amanda N.
Syracuse
This are wonderful. They clean your clothes well and are so easy to use. I use these as long as I can find them on sale. Keeps your washer way cleaner in my opinion because you don’t have to clean out a soap draw if you have a front loader where soap can dry in there. So easy and lovely to use.
Beth B.
Louisa
I love being able to just throw these in the washer and not have to deal with spilling the liquid detergent! We use these a lot when on vacation so we aren’t packing a heavy bottle of detergent around.
Amanda W.
Shelbyville, KY
Love these! Very affordable and as good as, if not better than, Tide. Great scent, grwat cleaning power with an oxiclean boost! I find these packs on sale all the time at my local Kroger.
Rachel M.
Walnut Creek
Love the portability of the little detergent packs!  So much easier and lighter than the large liquid container to carry to our laundry room down the driveway.  They are quite pricey though per load compared with the liquid, which is a bit of a downfall.  You pay $ for your laziness!
Emily H.
Lexington
I initially received these from a friend to try and after quickly using those up, bought a huge bag for myself. They smell great and get the clothes clean. So easy to toss in the washer and more affirdable than other comparable brands.
Whitney M.
Covington , LA
I LOVE oxi clean. I love how they’ve partnered with laundry detergent for that extra lift. Very good with kid clothes and stains. I honestly get whatever is on sale at dollar General through their app, so that I’m paying $2 for laundry soap
Jessy C.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
nikki d.
Lake Forest
These laundry paks are my favorite for getting my clothes clean! The scent isn’t as strong as other brands. That’s not a bad thing, in my opinion. I do usually use these with a scent booster or fabric softener.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does this get smells out of clothing pretty well

back