ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Power 4x Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lucy G.ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Power 4x Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kayla K.

BY ARM & HAMMER #83 in Laundry Detergent

Description:

New! Refreshing Falls 20% More Loads Free. 60 Loads*. 4X Concentrated. 50% Whiter†. 50% Fresher†. Double Scoops Baking Soda For All Machines - Including HE *Delivers 60 medium loads as directed . †Versus the leading value brand on a wash load basis per load. Safe for septic tanks.  Contains no phosphate. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity™ New from the makers of ARM & HAMMER™, Ultra Power 4X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is an ultra-concentrated formula that's packed with powerful stain-fighters and two scoops of baking soda to deliver cleaner, fresher clothes than the leading value brand. Packaged in a convenient, smaller and less bulky bottle that is easy to measure and store, Ultra Power is super-concentrated to give you powerful cleaning in every drop.

• "Works great - even on my smelliest gym clothes." in 1 review
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like Arm & Hammer for things like cat litter, & cleaning bathrooms, but it isn't my favorite laundry detergent. My mom & I tried it once, & ended up going back to what we normally use. It doesn't make my clothes smell good & fresh like other detergents & I don't think it's anything special. I prefer
Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent for getting my clothes clean & leaving a great smell to them afterwards.
Emily B.
This is a great laundry detergent. I use this for my sons cloth diapers and it does an amazing job of getting are the gross stuff out of his diapers. His diaper laundry always comes our super clean and smelling amazing! While this is a very strong detergent it is still sensitive enough for my baby’s bottom. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good strong detergent.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
My boyfriend works outside and is in school for aircraft machine so his clothes is always a hassle of mess with a little of everything! I used this at my mom's house and have not stopped being an ARM & HAMMER BUYER! Not this one I haven't tried it yet but all the other products I have tried there is no need to complain or think twice of!
Ciara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This laundry detergent has a great price point and does a fabulous job. Its cleaning strength is strong and leaves your clothes feeling like they are deep cleaned. Your clothes stay fresh and do not get warn down from this detergent like some other brands. The smell is refreshing and it is not hard on the skin.
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
This is my main laundry detergent. It is the one I always go to. It cleans the clothes well and it's cost efficient. The scent is nice and this laundry detergent actually last! I've tried multiple different brands in the past, but I know I can always trust the Arm and hammer to do the trick.
Les L.
Northridge, CA
I buy this one because it is the cheapest and the best bang for your buck at Costco. Also because I wash my clothes at least once a week. I love the smell of this one, there are other detergent that don’t really fit My liking in terms of smell. This detergent gets the job done and it smells awesome
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Megan S.
waterloo
This is THE BEST detergent and I can always count on it to take out even the worst of stains on my favorite clothes without being too harsh and ruining the material! The jug is HUGE and makes for an endless amount of washes
Becky A.
Marion
This product is SUPER concentrated. I love that it’s compact yet powerful. The addition of oxyclean keeps colors and whites bright and helps with stains. Kroger usually has a sale on this item and it’s a great value.
D. C.
Los Angeles
This is my everyday go to detergent. It’s very affordable and always leaves my clothes smelling amazing! I wouldn’t choose any other detergent to be honest and I woken def recommend to any of friends to try it .