ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Power 4x Concentrated Refreshing Falls Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by CarolJonesChadwick C.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Ultra Power 4x Concentrated Refreshing Falls Liquid Laundry Detergent: 120 loads 50% whiter, 50% fresher laundry vs. leading value detergent per load Two scoops of baking soda For all machines including HE

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: Eye Irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.

Ingredients: Includes Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic) And Baking Soda. Contains No Phosphate.

Directions:

Instructions: 1. Pre-treat: Pour ARM & HAMMER Ultra Power 4X Concentrated detergent directly onto tough stains and rub in. Wash immediately. Always test on inside seam for colorfastness. 3. Pour: Add ARM & HAMMER Ultra Power 4X Concentrated detergent to washer as it fills with water, then add laundry. 2. Measure: Fill 1/4 of the cap for medium loads. Use more for large or heavily soiled loads.

❁ ❁.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used this detergent for a very long time because of the cheap price, and the freshness it gave to my clothes. My clothes have remained bright and smelling fresh long after washing them. I gave this product 3 stars because it uses many harmful and toxic ingredients for both health and environment. I have switched to a more natural detergent. However, if you do not have interest in these I definitely recommend Arm and Hammer detergent. It was my favorite above Tide, All, Gain, etc.
Danielle C.
The smell is fantastic. Its very strong and last for a while on your clothes. It doesn't leave behind any residue like some laundry detergents that leave those white marks because there's too much salt in the detergent. You do have to use more than recommended on the bottle to actually get a nice soapy leather on your clothes though. So the fact that they advertise that it's concentrate and you can use less kind of isn't true, but it's still a great detergent.
Shannon D.
91362
My husband and I recently switched to this detergent after the tide pods kept getting stuck on our clothes and ruining them with a huge blue stain. It was so annoying. We switched to this liquid cause it was cost effective and we haven’t looked back. We literally have 3 in our laundry room right now. Gets the clothes clean, keeps colors bright and smells nice too. Never going back to what we used before.
meghan c.
Fort Sill, OK
Smells amazing g, gets the clothes cleans, leaves them smelling fresh, and is so decently priced! Do not underestimate the power of this amazing detergent. I learned about it when working in a tanning salon and this is what we used to wash to towels. It’s the best
Stephanie B.
Chubbuck
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is the best laundry soap for the price! My clothes always smell fresh and takes stains out! Very effective product have loved using it for years! So affordable for a family of six! I do recommend this product to my family and friends!
Chris B.
Worcester
Smell is great and it doesn’t affect my sensitive skin! Was feeling let down that all the sensitive detergents are usually scent free. While arm & hammer makes the sensitive skin line, there regular detergent is so gentle I don’t have a reaction!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband works as an air craft mechanic, that means I always have to clean grease and different solvents out if his work clothes, this detergent really gets the gross out of his work clothes and they don't smell like fuel when they come out.
Sarah R.
Oceanside
Great product. My husband owns a sport fishing boat and getting the stench of fish oil out of clothing is near impossible. This product is great for the price and that’s important me being a family of 6. I recommend this product!
Lexie S.
California☀️
I love this laundry soap because i love being able to smell the freshness after i dry my clothes and this laundry soap smells SOOO good. Affordable for the big size. Definitely recommend because it keeps my clothes so bright.
I use Arm And Hammer He Compatible Liquid Detergent in rotation with another detergent. I dony use it often because i feel it doesnt take out stains as well as others. I feel it does keep the whites whiter tho.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this stain your clothes?