ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Max™ Unscented Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Naya A.ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Max™ Unscented Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Ultramax Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Unscented is an unscented, aluminum free all natural deodorant. To use you twist the dial at the bottom and rub on each underarm 1 to 3 times. The deodorant is invisible so it won't leave any marks on your skin. It comes in the familiar orange holder with the arm.

Buy on Amazon
Jenna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thus deodorant works well for me and is one of the cheaper deodorants I’ve ever used. It’s available in most stores, and works well for what you get. I also like the idea of it being unscented. It works well without having an overpowering smell.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I am a repeat buyer . My main deodorant, this is the only deodorant that I use , it works very well for me . Even tho it says indented it still has a nice smell too it . Atleast too me it does , I've been using this product for over 2 years so I highly recommend it.
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Love this deodorant, I decided to give it a try because this product is know for helping fight dark armpit because of usage of razors. It was one dollar at rite aid. Then after a month I saw results it actually work. Even when it comes to odor protection it works for up to 24 hours. The only down side leave white on shirt.
Jalina-Asha J.
This deodorant is okay I put it on and it usually lasts but I still be sweating and stuff so it kind of works but then again it doesn't but it does holds in odors just doesn't really help much with the sweating
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
Didn't really work for me it doesn't have a strong sent to it and it leaves my armpits feeling sticky afterwards
Jasmine S.
DETROIT, MI
This deodorant works great! Saved me in the long run. I will continue to use this brand!!