ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra Max™  Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Naya A.ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra Max™  Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jasmine D.
ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra Max™  Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Max™ Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant

BY ARM & HAMMER

Quick view

• Dependable protection all day
  • Feel fresh all day
  • Maximum strength protection

Get maximum strength protection with the power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda along with a Powder Fresh scent. Our antiperspirant deodorant keeps you feeling fresh all day long.

• The standard of purity.
  • 24 Hours of Clean
  • Get maximum strength protection with the power of baking soda
  • Dependable solid protection all day
  • Baby powder scent with creamy vanilla and musk foundation

For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
Keep out of reach of children.  If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Reduces underarm perspiration.

Active Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%)

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Phenyltrimethicone, PPG 14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, PEG 8 Distearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyethylene, PEG 25 Propylene Glycol Stearate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ceramide 3, Sphingolipids

ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra Max™  Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant
ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Max™ Solid Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant
Buy on Amazon
Jenna B.
Thus deodorant works well for me and is one of the cheaper deodorants I’ve ever used. It’s available in most stores, and works well for what you get. I also like the idea of it being unscented. It works well without having an overpowering smell.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
I Love this brand keeps me dry all day long. Doesn't take much at all. I love the scent as well and the price isn't bad either I usually get mine at the Dollar Tree for!
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I am a repeat buyer . My main deodorant, this is the only deodorant that I use , it works very well for me . Even tho it says indented it still has a nice smell too it . Atleast too me it does , I've been using this product for over 2 years so I highly recommend it.
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Love this deodorant, I decided to give it a try because this product is know for helping fight dark armpit because of usage of razors. It was one dollar at rite aid. Then after a month I saw results it actually work. Even when it comes to odor protection it works for up to 24 hours. The only down side leave white on shirt.
Jalina-Asha J.
This deodorant is okay I put it on and it usually lasts but I still be sweating and stuff so it kind of works but then again it doesn't but it does holds in odors just doesn't really help much with the sweating
Dani E.
Helps keep sweat away for about 2-3 hours then crumbles and allows the sweat to come through. Smells like gross, old soap and stains clothing.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
Didn't really work for me it doesn't have a strong sent to it and it leaves my armpits feeling sticky afterwards
Jasmine D.
DETROIT, MI
This deodorant works great! Saved me in the long run. I will continue to use this brand!!