ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra-Max Tropical Sunset Deodorant Antiperspirant

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra-Max Tropical Sunset Deodorant Antiperspirant

BY ARM & HAMMER

Get the maximum strength protection you trust in a tropical scent you'll love. This new antiperspirant deodorant combines the odor-fighting power of arm and hammer baking soda with the light fragrance of fruit and floral to keep you feeling fresh and clean. It's all day protection for all you do.

About the product

• Maximum strength protection
  • Lasts 48 hours
  • Made with arm and hammer baking soda
  • Fresh, tropical scent with hints of fruit and flora

Ingredients;

• Active Ingredients Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (19%). Purpose: Antiperspirant. Inactive Ingredients PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Corn Starch Modified, Polysaccharides, Maltodextrin.

• I smelled this deodorant in the store and I was wondering if anyo...1 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Ultra-Max Tropical Sunset Deodorant Antiperspirant
ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra-Max Tropical Sunset Deodorant Antiperspirant
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This deldorant was such a happy surprise! I was able to score a bunch for free and wasn't expecting much but was so wrong! I usually have to use exspensive clinical strength brands and did not this would hold up to those other but it has. It lasts all day usually which is rare for me. Especially since I am currently pregnant and dealing with all kinds if hot flashes. This does not irritate my sensitive skin, nice and light weight, does not go one chunky or chalky. Does not leave residue on clothes. My only con is the scent of this paticular one. It has a few too many coconut tones for my liking. But thats my only issue.
Kaitlynn D.
Gadsden , AL
My boyfriend has hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and this is the only deodorant that keeps those pesky pit stains away, other than prescription. I would recommend this to anyone, especially for the price point!
Angelina H.
Best deodorant! I bought this at my local drugstore or use it every single day it last forever! Removes and lessons chances of sweat stain. The scent is really nice! I would recommend this brand to everyone!
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have a slight problem with my underarms first off since I do feel like I smell I have to use manly deodorant which are high in aluminum which caused them to be dark but ever since I found this at my local target it had been a life saver, I still have to re apply mid day but I at least don't feel like I smell or I give off a cologne smell off
LaShara D.
This deodorant Is a great deodorant there haven't been a time where I could find a deodorant for my brother for sweating this deodorant was a great match . If you sweat a lot and looking for a deodorant this is the right kind.
Abby B.
I like this deodorant, but it isn't the best antiperspirant . It normally helps for a little sweating, but it really isn't the best.it has a great scent, but if you are going to buy a deodorant I don't recommend this one.
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
I liked this deodorant. It isn’t too strong yet it does the job. I continue to smell fresh throughout the day. It isn’t my favorite smell, but it’s effective.
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
This is the best deodorant! I don't use any other! It truely does what its suppose to do. I don't sweat or smell all day!
Leia E.
I smelled this deodorant in the store and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this deodorant clogging up your poors?