Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Ultra Last Clumping Litter

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter

NULL

Is this really dusty?
Is this a good litter to use ??
Does anyone use this litter?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter!
Shyanne G.
Elizabeth City, NC
My mom bought this for my 6 month old kitten, it is disgusting! It made everything a solid stinky blob. It's disgusting I despise it and couldn't wait until it was gone. I will probably stick with Tidy Cats from now on because I've always used them.
Mandy P.
Goodwater, AL
This is the best litter I have no problem out of it. It clumps and I never smell it!
rachelbradley98
Lebanon
You can get this at dollar general and let me tell you it really is worth getting it besides the price its easy to keep up with the ammonia smell from multiple cats. I used several ideas on a budget but its worth the investment and its easy to find coupons on top it too!
Karla A.
Mckinleyville, CA
My cats poop stinks and this litter helps control the odor! I LOVE this product, keeps me happy and keeps the house smelling oder-less!
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
We will never purchase anything other than Arm and Hammer products! This litter is excellent at masking car poop and pee smells, and lasts a long time! We switched from tidy cats to arm and hammer and we are extremely pleased with the results.
Rachael  S.
I love arm & hammer ultra last? Yes yes yes I love arm & hammer my favorite.
I love arm & hammer ultra last? Yes yes yes I love arm & hammer my favorite.
Juana S.
Alameda, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter uploaded by Juana S.
My cast are using it. It is good, no pipi no pupi smell. I was trying others brands a bit spensive but it's make some alergy in my cats. Whe I started to use it the chande was great. It is very good price.👍
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
I am atl searching for the perfect litter to handle odor control and reduce tracking outside the litter but this has been the top contender. We have 6 rescue cats so the price isn't bad for the amount we have to buy a month. Still has a smell after a little while and daily scraping though. It also still tracks a bit. But overall I'd say 8/10
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing to me. I've tried many different brands...and I mean many. The various cat litters I've tried always seemed to have one drawback, it's too dusty, can't stand the sweet nauseating scents (neither can my cats), and does not cover up soiled cat litter, just makes it worse from the combination. I have had some difficulty trying to get my cats to use the other brands, but they did not like them and sometimes left me little messes to remind me. Since I've purchased Arm & Hammer Ultra Last (and I will never buy another brand), everything is peaceful in my home and I've noticed the absence of "little messes". This cat litter has very little dust, if any, is unscented, clumps nicely, and best of all, my cats like it. Additionally, the perfume some brands use are toxic to cats, because when they groom themselves, they will ingest the chemicals from the perfume. I've had friends over with a very strong sense of smell, and they agreed that they could not smell urine or stool, and this was several days after I cleaned the cat pan. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their cats and kittens.
Bailey G.
Sugar House
Best litter I’ve found and I’ve tried a bunch of different brands. The clumps stay together while scooping and it’s effective at controlling the smell in between cleanings. My cats definitely also prefer this litter over other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...