ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter
Powerful Litter With A Coating Of Baking Soda.
• Baking soda coated litter
• Keeps working even when you can't scoop
• Hard clumps for easy scooping
• Low tracking and 99% dust free
Description & Features
ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter is specifically formulated to deliver longer lasting odour control, even when you can’t scoop! Each ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ granule is coated with odour-neutralizing Baking Soda and fortified with powerful malodour counteractants, for a combination that provides long lasting odour protection.
• Each ARM & HAMMER® Ultra Last™ granule is coated with odour-neutralizing Baking Soda and fortified with powerful malodour counteractants, for a combination that provides long lasting odour protectionsee more...
Top Questions See all 122 Q&A
- "I would not recommend this cat litter, odors are not masked and even my cats did not like this litter and informed me by using the bathroom NOT in the litter box." in 24 reviews
- "It doesn't do a good job at short term, or long term, odor control so my room always smells like a litter box when I use it." in 21 reviews
- "I scoop the litter box every day and one box lasts me about a month, but after a week it just gets to a point where it doesnt matter if you scoop or not.It gets stale, will be a polite way to put it." in 18 reviews
- "It clumps like I need it too but when I changed it the second go around I added a cup of baking soda to the litter and mixed it around." in 12 reviews
- "This litter works very well but doesn't clump very well when it comes to urine (I found the litter got stuck to to bottom of the pan) but otherwise was great." in 10 reviews
This cat litter has very little dust, if any, is unscented, clumps nicely, and best of all, my cats like it. Additionally, the perfume some brands use are toxic to cats, because when they groom themselves, they will ingest the chemicals from the perfume. I've had friends over with a very strong sense of smell, and they agreed that they could not smell urine or stool, and this was several days after I cleaned the cat pan. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their cats and kittens.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos