BY ARM & HAMMER #18 in Litter

Powerful Litter With A Coating Of Baking Soda.

• Baking soda coated litter
• Keeps working even when you can't scoop
• Hard clumps for easy scooping
• Low tracking and 99% dust free

Description & Features

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter is specifically formulated to deliver longer lasting odour control, even when you can’t scoop! Each ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ granule is coated with odour-neutralizing Baking Soda and fortified with powerful malodour counteractants, for a combination that provides long lasting odour protection.

• Each ARM & HAMMER® Ultra Last™ granule is coated with odour-neutralizing Baking Soda and fortified with powerful malodour counteractants, for a combination that provides long lasting odour protection

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Litter
  • "I would not recommend this cat litter, odors are not masked and even my cats did not like this litter and informed me by using the bathroom NOT in the litter box." in 24 reviews
  • "It doesn't do a good job at short term, or long term, odor control so my room always smells like a litter box when I use it." in 21 reviews
  • "I scoop the litter box every day and one box lasts me about a month, but after a week it just gets to a point where it doesnt matter if you scoop or not.It gets stale, will be a polite way to put it." in 18 reviews
  • "It clumps like I need it too but when I changed it the second go around I added a cup of baking soda to the litter and mixed it around." in 12 reviews
  • "This litter works very well but doesn't clump very well when it comes to urine (I found the litter got stuck to to bottom of the pan) but otherwise was great." in 10 reviews
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I hate this litter with such a passion. I have one kitten and this litter isn't odor free at all. When I try and scoop away the cats urine, it makes a complete mess all over the scooper and inside the litter box. I will never buy this product ever again. I would come home after cleaning it an hour ago and my room would smell awful!
Tanya R.
Manassas, VA
Although I no longer purchase this brand of cat litter, when I used to it was pretty effective. Arm & Hammer products are amongst my favorites for eliminating odors and such, and this litter did not disappoint. I switched to a different brand but if I had to pick a second place, it would be this one brand.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have two cats which are totally indoor cats. I used to swear by Tidy Cat Cat Litter until I came across Scoop Away which is now my go to choice. Anyway, one day the store was out of my usual choice and Arm & Hammer was the the only brand left and I needed it desperately so I thought I'd try it. BIG MISTAKE!! The consistency and texture seemed like it would be fine, and with two cats I clean their boxes 2-3 times a day. When I tried to scoop it, it did not clump well at all!! With every scoop, it continued to fall apart into little crumbles. I will say, I'm a tad OCD about the litter, I like it CLEAN when I'm done but with this brand it was IMPOSSIBLE!! When I would scoop the urine parts, the consistency was like a paste, I had to clean the scooper afterwards because it was corroded with litter-urine paste. Also, it says a 7 day odor free home but after 2 days using this litter, my house reeked of cat urine.... and I'm a clean freak, people rarely even know I have cats. Maybe it was a bad box? Who knows, but I would NOT purchase again.
Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There was something about this litter that did not work. It didn't clump very well and didn't help with the smell. Our cats even stopped covering their waste when we were using this. When I was trying to troubleshoot the issue, it turned out that that's a sign that they don't like the litter. We switched litters and eventually found one they like, after a lot of trial and error...
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love arm and hammer products. This is no exception. This stuff was a go to when we had more than our current two cats to keep our house smelling like a home and not an animal shelter. Very tightly clumping and easy to scoop and clean the entire box.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing to me. I've tried many different brands...and I mean many. The various cat litters I've tried always seemed to have one drawback, it's too dusty, can't stand the sweet nauseating scents (neither can my cats), and does not cover up soiled cat litter, just makes it worse from the combination. I have had some difficulty trying to get my cats to use the other brands, but they did not like them and sometimes left me little messes to remind me. Since I've purchased Arm & Hammer Ultra Last (and I will never buy another brand), everything is peaceful in my home and I've noticed the absence of "little messes".
This cat litter has very little dust, if any, is unscented, clumps nicely, and best of all, my cats like it. Additionally, the perfume some brands use are toxic to cats, because when they groom themselves, they will ingest the chemicals from the perfume. I've had friends over with a very strong sense of smell, and they agreed that they could not smell urine or stool, and this was several days after I cleaned the cat pan. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their cats and kittens.
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Arm and hammer is great for odors and really does kill them. My cats love this type of kitty litter and I love how it clumps because it makes it easier to scoop up the feces and urine. I would recommend to picky cats and owners that can get tired of cleaning the litter everyday.
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good litter compared to some of the others that I've tried. It holds waste together pretty well and sorta traps in the smell but I've noticed that some extra baking soda fixes that to freshen the litter scent in between litter changes.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our most used kitty litter and the cats have never expressed an issue with it. You cannot smell cat release in any way from it. The quick clumps makes it easier to care for and causes less waste from dumping and replacing
Cristina D.
Having cats at home, this product as being used to great use. It definitely helps keep the smell of their deposits lesser. And the material it is made out of allows for easy scooping.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How would you compare thsi to tidy cat?
Nivia B.
Rochester, NY
Does this make your cat's business smell worse?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How would you compare thsi to tidy cat?
Delisa W.
Suitland, MD
Do you also sprinkle baking soda in the litter box?
Heather M.
Bowling Green, OH
Does this kill the smell/