BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Thinsorb technology removes the excess fluff, allowing our pads to be thin and almost transparent, diminishing the temptation to dig. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda eliminates odors on contact
Leak-resistant liner and poly-edge folds provide an additional moisture barrier for superior floor protection
Tear-resistant top sheet withstands digging, scratching, and chewing
Up to 50 percent more absorbent. Colored backing identifies non-absorbent side. Superior floor protection. Perfect for training puppies or assisting aging dogs

ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Absorbmment Puppy Pads
  • "I have a small dog and he is always inside, this is our go to for his bathroom." in 2 reviews
  • "We tried a couple different brands and these are the best!" in 1 review
  • "Arm & Hammer Ultra Absorbent Puppy Pads are very absorbent and must smell really good to my dog because she loves just laying on them." in 1 review
  • "They have great odor control as well, which is a huge plus when training animals. " in 1 review
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
These are perfect for training your puppy to use the bathroom outside! I always progressively move the pad closer to the door and when I see my puppy going towards the door, I know its time to take him outside. Then he learns to use it outside! The only thing I don't like is that there isn't a way to keep the pads on the floor where the puppy can't take them and drag them around the house and tear them up.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Best puppy potty training pads I have used. Compared to a cheaper, off-label brand I bought from Amazon.com, this product is more sturdy, durable, and has a light, clean scent to it that in fact does attract my puppy to it. Once my puppy does his business on here, the product absorbs the smell, leaving no trace of any odor. The only con I have would be the price.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love how absorbent these are. They really helped in the first few months while we potty trained our puppy. No cons on this product all pros! You can purchase at Walmart or even Target. Definitely recommend to get you started with training your new fur baby!
Stefanie P.
These pads are a great training tool to teach your pup to use the bathroom! Move the pad in the direction of where you want them to go. The Arm and Hammer is the best brand when it comes to cat litter or puppy pads. They do not stick or adhere so they can be moved by your dog which can become a mess.
Rebecca M.
These are good tot training your dog or for small dog if not able to let out all day they absorb very we'll and don't stink but I tend to use another brand just because it's a bit cheaper but these are still a good buy
Michael B.
We used these puppy pads when my dog was younger. They seemed to work well. I actually placed them outside in the yard and it attracted her to the back door to pee in the yard. After only a few short weeks she was going to the bathroom in the same spot in my yard!
Molly S.
If puppy pads were a big thing when I got my dogs I would have used them! Because newspapers are just too messy! These help to teach your animal where and when it is okay to do their business and is less mess to clean up! My friend just got a puppy and swears by these! Great product for new pet parents.
Jackie K.
Shallotte, NC
I use puppy pads and they are GREAT for when I may be out for an extended period of time or it is raining out and my dog doesn't like to get wet when it's raining LOL so these help ALOT!! And I can't say anything bad about them at all...
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I think using puppy pads is a good start to getting you cat used to going in a litter box. Simply increase the amount of sand you put in the box on top of one of these pads and overtime they will become acclimated to the box! :)
Holly L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These work great at soaking up the mess and do kinda help lessen the smell. My dog would rip them up though. Once the torn they just fall apart and make a huge mess!
Mystaliyah J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do you use any of these products? If yes are they helpful for your pet?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Arm & Hammer Ultra Absorbent Puppy Pads are you using them? My dog loves them! She uses them if there's a night time emergency. But my dogs loves the smell too because she will lay on it all day. So why aren't you using Arm & Hammer Ultra Absorbent Puppy Pads.
Sydney S.
Owensboro, KY
Are these pads good ? I have a different kind of pads and they leak and it's a lot more cleaning then just picking them up and replace them.
Fabiola C.
Orlando
No habia visto este producto me lo recomiendan ?? Y donde lo puedo conseguir