BY ARM & HAMMER

• "I liked this product when trying to potty train my husky puppy." in 1 review
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My mother uses these for her dog Khloe! The dog doesn't use them that much because she's been trained to bark or stand at the door for someone to let her out! She knows she's not suppose to use the bathroom inside, but she's been trained to use these puppy pads when she's not able to go outside to use it! They definitely work! & they absorb very well. And these are good because when you pick them up, no dog pee runs out because it's been absorbed into the plastic at the bottom. Definitely worth the buy especially since the dog pee doesn't smell. After a day or two it will start smelling but usually we change the pad everyday. So these are worth it! Bc our house still smells nice and clean! We love these for her and she loves them too!
Ruth R.
Providence, RI
I actually use these pads for my pet rabbit Thumper. We have her trained to go on the pads in her little area. They are very absorbent and the baking powder helps to get rid of the smell, not just mask it. I would really recommend this product to anyone.
Julie N.
I liked this product when trying to potty train my husky puppy. The potty pads really held up compared to others we used. it all stayed on the pad and didn't seep through.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used these on my little pom that I used to have along time ago it worked great and it helped so much and its so easy to use just throw them away after they use it.
Gabrielle F.
We use these for my dogs but only one of them will use it! But the good thing is he was the one having problems
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used this for our pug. It holds up for about two days before it stars to stink. It's decently absorbent.