BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

ARM & HAMMERTM Advance WhiteTM Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Click here to learn more about whitening The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains.SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Fresh Mint 4.3oz and found it to be FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Paraben, Lanolin, Topical Antibiotic, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.243% ... Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Potassium Phosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Peroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.Active Ingredients: NA

• I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show ...4 Answers
  • What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I...1 Answers
  • Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Aja M.
Forked River
I absolutely hate this toothpaste. It’s gritty and it tastes disgusting. It has an aftertaste and it makes me wanna gag. It only has a sugar hint flavor and it’s very odd to brush with.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
This toothpaste was not my favorite. I didn't get as good of a clean feeling with this as I had with other brands. I didn't end up using the entire tube cause after a couple brushings it wasn't leaving my teeth feeling squeaky clean. Yes, it cleaned my teeth like it said it would, but compared to other brands, I wouldn't recommend it.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tooth paste it works amazing and doesn’t taste all that bad or isn’t overwhelming with that minty flavor I would recommend this to everyone i bought mine at my local grocery store which is Walmart but I also saw them at heb!!!
Jade a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first whitening toothpaste I’ve tried that’s ever done an incredible job. 100% honest and serious! Get this for whiter teeth I promise it’ll work if you use it 2 times a day.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this toothpaste and was not very impressed with it. It had a very light, minty tadye that disappeared almost immediately after brushing. It did not leave me with a fresh, clean feel in my mouth. Over time, I did notice a small difference in the brightness of my teeth. Unfortunately, I will not be using this toothpaste again.
Jennifer D.
Oxford
Dated a guy who swore by this tooth paste and would literally gag brushing with it. The texture and taste was aweful, almost as if juat brushing with plain arm & hammer from the box.
Kenn🤘🏼 D.
Hillsboro
This toothpaste is terrible. It taste so bad and I don't see a difference. And I'm a big fan on brushing my teeth and keeping them white. But this just taste to bad to keep using.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok. I am passionate about toothpaste and this is my favorite brand however I like the whitening with the red box the best. I’ve been using that one for over a year and it truly works. People stop me on the street to ask how my teeth are so white and I always tell them about arm and hammer whitening toothpaste in the red box!
Zahra A.
RANDALLSTOWN, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like this toothpaste at all. Its grainy and I can DEFF taste the baking soda in it. I understand that helps whiten your teeth but I just can't get past the graininess and taste.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I heard that baking soda really helps teeth whitening so I picked this up!! At first I didn't like the taste of it but it got better after a while. My teeth got a tad bit whiter!
Lori-Ann K.
Moyock
I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show results to whiten my teeth as time goes by, can anyone say that this actually did show a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth after using this ?
Annii V.
Dorris , Ca
I bought this maybe a month ago, and I see this as any regular toothpaste. I don't see the whole "see results in 5 days" has anyone bought this toothpaste and had good or bad results?
Della M.
Tampa, FL
Sometimes I'm finding that this toothpaste makes my back teeth turn green, does this happen to anyone else and/or what causes this??
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN
Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I’m looking for a good arm and hammer toothpaste ... I have used the truly radiant deep clean one but I want to try out new ones ! ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint

Amazon