BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

ARM & HAMMERTM Advance WhiteTM Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Click here to learn more about whitening The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains.SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Fresh Mint 4.3oz and found it to be FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Paraben, Lanolin, Topical Antibiotic, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.243% ... Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Potassium Phosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Peroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.Active Ingredients: NA

• I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show ...4 Answers
  • What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I...1 Answers
  • Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
I used this a few years ago right after I whitened my teeth as a means to keep them white. They were relatively effective in that they would keep my teeth White but they also didn’t help with sensitivity which, I think is important after having your teeth whitened. Overall happy with the product.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Makes my teeth look nice and shiny white. Works really well! The only downfall for me is that it tends to make the inside of my cheek peel when I use it at first. I always buy at my local drugstore or grocery store and am a repeat user. Great toothpaste that effectively whitens my teeth. I like it!
Sabrea C.
Newark, NJ
This was ok... I had a baking soda one i believe and I just didn’t like the taste or the way my mouth felt afterwards but I think it was more of the flavor than the brand
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
My go to favorite. My hubby and I both use this and won't go back to Crest. This gives your mouth an extreme fresh clean feeling and really whitens your teeth very well.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothpaste is ok but after a few weeks it made my gums and teeth feel uncomfortable. I initially thought it was my new toothbrush but when I switched pastes my mouth felt much better . I think the baking soda or whatever else is in it was just too abrasive for my mouth but it was good while it lasted.
Nakirah P.
Pitman, NJ
I love arm and hammer products but I don’t like their tooth paste. I believe it whitens teeth great and cleans indefinitely. I just don’t like the taste. Maybe it was just the one I tried. But it tasted like baking soda. I would try a different flavor again but like I said. Their tooth paste isn’t my fave.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
I use to use this tooth all the time. I loved it! But My teeth became super sensitive to hot and cold. I talked to my dentist about the issue. She said baking soda would cause sensitivity after prolonged use and to stop using this toothpaste. I switched and my teeth sensitivity has gone away.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is my favorite toothpaste. taste is very pleasant, works very well, cost is very good and I don't find my teeth feeling sensitive like I do with some other brands
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I really love all of my hammers to Paces with lightning. That little bit of baking soda flavor tastes really goes a long way with me plus I get to whiten my teeth at the same time and maintain fresh breath.
Bee K.
One of the standouts in my toothpaste experience, Arm & Hammer's Truly Radiant toothpaste has a fresh taste and gritty baking soda to help clean and whiten one's teeth. The texture may be a turn off to some, but it gave me the confidence to know my teeth were getting a good scrub. I personally prefer it that way!
Lori-Ann K.
Moyock
I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show results to whiten my teeth as time goes by, can anyone say that this actually did show a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth after using this ?
Annii V.
I bought this maybe a month ago, and I see this as any regular toothpaste. I don't see the whole "see results in 5 days" has anyone bought this toothpaste and had good or bad results?
Della M.
Tampa, FL
Sometimes I'm finding that this toothpaste makes my back teeth turn green, does this happen to anyone else and/or what causes this??
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN
Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I’m looking for a good arm and hammer toothpaste ... I have used the truly radiant deep clean one but I want to try out new ones ! ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint