ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint uploaded by Ekaette E.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint uploaded by Andrea L.ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint uploaded by Renee Y.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

ARM & HAMMERTM Advance WhiteTM Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Click here to learn more about whitening The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains.SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Fresh Mint 4.3oz and found it to be FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Paraben, Lanolin, Topical Antibiotic, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol.

elayna k.
meridian, ID
This is a great toothpaste! I have a surplus of them for when I run out of the current tube I'm using! The minty taste is so nice and leaves me with a clean and fresh smelling mouth! Not to mention my teeth have gotten whiter after a couple weekend of regularly using this!
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
First thing that comes to mind is the horrible taste that it has, along with an after taste. It didn’t seem to whiten my teeth at all after a months use, and I feel that the effects and smell didn’t last as long as other toothpastes I’ve bought
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know baking soda is supposed to be great for whitening but I can’t stand the taste of this toothpaste. It tastes salty and has a gritty texture. I got this as a sample from my dentist but I will not be repurchasing this toothpaste
Sara A.
Baltimore, MD
So minty! Great value, makes my teeth feel squeaky clean and look pretty white too. Not too abrasive, just the right amount of “grit” from the baking soda. I prefer more natural toothpastes and this one isnt full of chemicals.
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Kristie M.
Houston , TX
It’s ok!! I purchased it maybe about 3 years ago when i was out of town. I didn’t like the taste or after the taste. Kinda chalky! Very disturbing. I honestly dislike anything that leaves a nasty aster taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Ashley F.
East Peoria
I like the taste of this toothpaste the best. Some toothpaste has an overwhelming sugary/minty flavor that leaves you feeling like you just ate candy and this leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Alisa C.
Cleveland, OH
Keeps my teeth nice and bright. I always get compliments on how why my teeth on and how they stay so white. When I use crest it just doesn’t do the same thing. I buy it every time I run out.
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently got free coupons for this toothpaste at CVS. I tried it and I didn't like it but my parents have been really into it so I give it to them. I just didn't like the taste it's very strong.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Someone had some change with this type of toothpaste and how long did it last to see the change?