BY ARM & HAMMER #66 in Toothpaste

Description:

ARM & HAMMERTM Advance WhiteTM Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Click here to learn more about whitening The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains.SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Fresh Mint 4.3oz and found it to be FREE of Top Common Allergy Causing Preservatives, Paraben, Lanolin, Topical Antibiotic, MCI/MI, Nickel, Gluten, Soy, and Propylene Glycol.

Ingredients: Active Ingredients ... Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.243% ... Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Potassium Phosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Peroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.Active Ingredients: NA

• I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show ...4 Answers
  • What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I...1 Answers
  • Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?2 Answers
Reviews (1918)
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Truly Radiant by Arm & Hammer Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste is by far my favorite toothpaste, in the world, and I’m the daughter and the younger sister of two dentists! The baking soda in the toothpaste is actually good for your teeth so is hydrogen peroxide but don’t use that DIY whitening teeth recipe that calls for hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and lemon juice... It’ll whiten your teeth but the lemon juice will eat the enamel off your teeth and with no enamel your teeth will become riddled with cavities and can really cause damage so give the Arm & Hammer Enamel and whitening toothpaste a try... you’re gonna get your whitening and your enamel protection... also if you’re wanting to try the hydrogen peroxide to get even more whitening power, then I suggest you swish with it for 30 seconds after brushing...
Liz T.
Saint Petersburg
In my childhood you were either a Crest kid or a Colgate kid. There were no other choices. For your cleaning the dentist had Batman Orange or Robin Cherry. There were no whiteners, flavors, breath fresheners, or tartar crushers. So except for a brief fling with Close-Up Cinnamon in the 80s I was a committed, monogamous Colgate gal. So imagine my feeling of betrayal when my connubial Crest husband came home with a 4-pack of Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste. It was Switzerland, he said, a neutral compromise. Arm & Hammer, I said. That’s what I use to deodorize the fridge and the litter box. And the man wanted me to put it in my mouth. Could a cake ingredient clean and whiten my teeth? Could I end a 45-year boring but comfortable toothpaste relationship? I had to admit the salty-savory taste and the compoundish gritty texture were compelling, and I felt a bit rebellious. Yes, queen, yes. It was love at first brush. This was not a one-tube affair. It was giving me feels I needed- a rock-n-roll experience, polished teeth and a whitened enamel I hadn’t seen in years. If you’re in a dentine rut, do yourself a huge and cheat on your current tube. Enjoy the rush.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
This is probably one of the best tooth pastes I have ever used for removing stains from my teeth. Within a week I saw a significant difference in my pearly whites, however, I am not a fan of the experience with the tooth paste. It feels like a paste with the baking soda making the texture a bit gritty. It also doesn't "lather" well like many other brands, the paste seems to disintegrate while I'm brushing and doesn't foam. I am not a fan of the taste either, it's minty but it's almost a plasticky mint flavor, it's odd. I don't think I will buy this again, I originally received this toothpaste for free with a coupon deal.
Suzann W.
I am using this product right now and I think it is working well. I can see a small difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks so we will see how I feel in another two weeks. It definitely makes your mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean. I bought it at CVS and actually had a free coupon for it. If I had to put out $ to purchase it, I would. It’s worth it
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I think this toothpaste is OK. I don’t think it’s any more spectacular than any other toothpaste on the market, or one that you find out your typical convenient store. I do like the taste of it left my mouth definitely was a fresh tasting toothpaste and was also very affordable I think this is the type of toothpaste that would keep your teeth the way that they are I don’t think it would make any big whiteness improvement.
Sage H.
boston, MA
This toothpaste was not my favorite. I didn't get as good of a clean feeling with this as I had with other brands. I didn't end up using the entire tube cause after a couple brushings it wasn't leaving my teeth feeling squeaky clean. Yes, it cleaned my teeth like it said it would, but compared to other brands, I wouldn't recommend it.
Britnee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Arm and Hammer products but this isn’t as effective as I would like it to be. I didn’t expect this to work miracles, but it didn’t do nowhere near as much as I had expected it to. It does have a funny taste to it also. I received this as sample and then eventually purchased a tube. All in all, I would recommend nor purchase again.
Brenda S.
Adrian
This toothpaste is the best!  It's not harsh on my teeth and does a great job on removing stains and keeping my teeth white!  I've tried other brands that claim to do the same but don't!  I'm a coffee drinker and stain removal is important!  I would recommend this to all coffee and tea drinkers!
Kit S.
Petaluma, CA
I used this a few years ago right after I whitened my teeth as a means to keep them white. They were relatively effective in that they would keep my teeth White but they also didn’t help with sensitivity which, I think is important after having your teeth whitened. Overall happy with the product.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Makes my teeth look nice and shiny white. Works really well! The only downfall for me is that it tends to make the inside of my cheek peel when I use it at first. I always buy at my local drugstore or grocery store and am a repeat user. Great toothpaste that effectively whitens my teeth. I like it!
Lori-Ann K.
Moyock
I've been looking for toothpaste that will actually show results to whiten my teeth as time goes by, can anyone say that this actually did show a noticeable difference in the color of their teeth after using this ?
Annii V.
I bought this maybe a month ago, and I see this as any regular toothpaste. I don't see the whole "see results in 5 days" has anyone bought this toothpaste and had good or bad results?
Della M.
Tampa, FL
Sometimes I'm finding that this toothpaste makes my back teeth turn green, does this happen to anyone else and/or what causes this??
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN
Does this product really works for sensitive teeth?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
What kinds of arm and hammer toothpastes are the best ? I’m looking for a good arm and hammer toothpaste ... I have used the truly radiant deep clean one but I want to try out new ones ! ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Fresh Mint