BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Buy on kmart
This isn't a good toothpaste for children as it has a very funky after taste I used it for 3 months and didn't see any result I will no repurchase this toothpaste
KenneD F.
Sherwood, AR
It gave my diaghter mouth blisters so we never bought them again !! We got it from walmart. It was really cheap and has most fo the same ongridinets as other time
Hannah E.
I like this toothpaste a lot. It leaves me feeling like I've really cleaned. It's a abrasive because of the grits in the paste so I try not to use it everyday by alternating my usage with a smoothr toothpaste usually Crest 3-D.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
i tried this product and i liked using it .. it met my expectations i love this toothpaste .my mouth felt cleaner and my teeth also comparable to other toothpastes i love this one .. i would use it when ever i get to buy it out of budget .. im happy with this product
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
Brightened my teeth, however I had to discontinue use because of my sensitive teeth.
Jamie I.
Chadbourn, NC
I love this stuff!!! I have been using this for a while and I get all kinds of compliments on how white my teeth are. I would recommend it to everyone I know!!!
Adreanna R.
Spring Creek , Nv
Wasn't a big fan of the toothpaste. I didn't see any true whitening occurring; I used this for three months with no difference. I also couldn't stand the taste.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
En casa de mi tia usan esta pasta dental la cual ya eh usado un par de veces. Creo es una pasta muy buena y completa. Ya que para las bacterias y mal aliento.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this toothpaste it whitens teeth without the sensitivity that other toothpastes have. It has a reasonable price point and doesn't taste terrible.
Emily C.
We were in a hurry and I forgot our tooth paste at home so I had to buy this , it was our first time using it and we really enjoyed it .. felt it worked great