BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this product... Made my mouth feel chalky and dry. I used it 2 times a day. I usually buy Crest and Colgate, and this toothpaste def disappointed me. Not satisfied at all.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
I try it but I don't like it to much. It left a taste rare in my mouth, I feel that it doesn't covered my needs. But everybody has differents needs, maybe it can be good for you.
Lauren W.
New Caney, TX
I'm sure this is a lovely product for most but I'm giving it a low star rating because I must be allergic to something in it. It makes the inside of my mouth peel after a few uses. It has a great taste and cleans my teeth just fine though.
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Didn't really like this tooth paste my mouth felt clean but kinda pasty and it didn't help whiten my teeth at all they looked the same even after using this product for 2months
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a free sample of this toothpaste. I normally use colgate or crest. I didn't like the taste of arm and hammer or the texture. I would be willing to try a different flavor.
Dania W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this tooth paste! It keeps my pearly whites pearly white ok! As a dental assistant at my job we give samples of this tooth paste & everyone loves it. Refreshing breath
cassandra c.
I love to buy this toothpaste when it's in my budget, it really does make a difference and leaves you feeling so refreshed, my teeth look better after a few days of using
Stephanie M.
By far my favorite toothpaste! My teeth feel so much cleaner after using this as opposed to other brands/products. I don't feel as though it whitens much on it own but still a wonderful product that I continue to purchase.
Denise J.
Dallas, TX
Im giving this a three star rating because mostly it could be different for others. For me, it was bad. Not awful awful had, but I felt the taste to be strong and gross. I had a hard time being able to use this at all
Jaziel R.
Paragould, AR
I feel as if this toothpaste doesn't suit me. It does clean your teeth but it's not as effective as I would like it to be. I feel like the brand can do a much better job. I wouldn't recommend this brand to anyone.