BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Jennifer E.
STOCKTON, CA
I have been a huge fan of Arm and Hammer products for years. When I tried Truly Radiant toothpaste I instantly enjoyed the fresh clean mouth feeling. I felt as though I had just left the dentist's office. My breath kept that fresh feeling for several hours.
Heather W.
This is my go to toothpaste. I LOVE the way my teeth feel when I have brushed with Arm & Hammer toothpaste. I do not buy any other toothpaste anymore, they just don't do the job. I brush at least twice a day and take a travel size of this toothpaste with me.
Kelsey T.
Carrollton, GA
This toothpaste works extremely well. The only issue is is that the taste is very odd, it's almost unbearable. The whitening is pretty effective, but I can't stand to use it everyday because of the taste. I would not buy it again and I wouldn't recommend.
Megan L.
I honestly was not impressed with this toothpaste. Not only did it taste disgusting, but it also did nothing with whitening (like baking soda is suppose to do). I do not recommend this.
Zoe D.
I bought this toothpaste once and had absolutely nothing against it, it is just a little bit more expensive then the toothpaste I usually use and I didn't notice and large differences, positive or negative. Overall, I would recommend this toothpaste!
Cassie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE this toothpaste! The Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and gives me fresh breath for hours! I will definitely repurchase this when I run out!
Lauren H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't feel like it whitens my teeth that much they just stay the same but it does the job. My mouth feels fresh, takes some getting used to the baking soda taste but it's not bad!
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this product... Made my mouth feel chalky and dry. I used it 2 times a day. I usually buy Crest and Colgate, and this toothpaste def disappointed me. Not satisfied at all.
Alejandra H.
Ozone Park, NY
I try it but I don't like it to much. It left a taste rare in my mouth, I feel that it doesn't covered my needs. But everybody has differents needs, maybe it can be good for you.
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Didn't really like this tooth paste my mouth felt clean but kinda pasty and it didn't help whiten my teeth at all they looked the same even after using this product for 2months