BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Lex B.
Eva, AL
Will never us another tooth paste again... This is by fav the best! I love the good clean feeling it gives and the baking soda. It keeps my teeth so white and has a lasting freshness. Recommend this for everyone!
Colleen N.
This toothpaste burns my teeth for some reason. Its okay. It foams up a lot if you use a lot of it. I got it from a sample. This was the first time i used it. I would not buy it again to be honest. I buy Crest.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Ariana K.
This toothpaste works well but does not have a great taste. If I am brushing my teeth I like a minty finish but this does not have that. For people who do like non minty toothpaste, I'd recommend this for you. Overall, it works well and I feel it keeps your teeth white.
Blair M.
Orlando, FL
I didn't see a change in my teeth shade while using it. Walmart super center in Orlando, Maybe for others but it isn't for me. Repeat user over years of time . No I wouldn't it doesn't work for me.
Stephanie Q.
I've used Arm and Hammer toothpaste previously. There wasn't anything wrong per se, but I found another paste that was better for my sensitive teeth. Arm and Hammer was effective and worked when I used it, I just didn't re-purchase as I found a better alternative for me.
Erin P.
Cortland, NY
I received this toothpaste as a sample, but did not care for it at all! Although the flavor was great (hence 2 stars rather than just one), it barely foamed at all and did not feel like it helped to get my teeth clean. Sorry to say that I won't be trying this one again.
Adriana L.
San Pedro, CA
It was this Arm & Hammer Toothpaste. That was the moment I bought it and have never used anything else since. It's been several years, and my teeth are as white as they could possibly be. I highly recommend you to use it if you want white shiny teeth.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
I love arm and hammer!!!! I buy this most of the time I hate it when I run out! but it makes me happy because I get to use a brand new toothpaste!!! very bminty , better for your teeth doesn't have as much chemicals!!! and baking soda is so so good for a lot of things
ana s.
I have no idea if this works or not but the taste is disgusting i had to give the tube away. no tengo idea si este producto sirve o no pero tiene un sabor asqueroso tuve que regalar el tubo.