BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I could probably give us a 3 1/2 stars. Arm and Hammer truly radiant rejuvenating toothpaste is not my favorite because of the baking soda. I just do not like how baking soda tastes. I will not be repurchasing Armen Hammer toothpaste. But you should try it for yourself
Alyssa R.
I bought this hoping it would not give me ulcers or make my teeth sensitive, like most toothpastes do. I can usually only use sensydine, but bought Arm & Hammer in hopes it would work just as well. Still gave me ulcers and did not treat me mouth as sensitivley.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I liked this product when I purchased and used it. The toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling crisp and clean; however, the active ingredients weren't different when compared to other brands that didn't make a claim to whitening, so I decided not to repurchase.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
I just love all of Arm & Hammer's toothpaste products. For some reason I think that these toothpastes are more gently abrasive, and give me a way cleaner feeling. My teeth feel so much smoother than with other toothpastes, and I love the baking soda taste!
Ghyl F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean. Been using this brand for about a month now and I would buy again for sure. It doesn't lather up like some toothpastes but your mouth still gets a great feeling and my teeth feel super healthy!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this toothpaste at a hotel during my stay. I was surprised they had a branded toothpaste. The flavor is good for this toothpaste and cleans well. However the texture is kind of grainy? Not very smooth, but overall a decent toothpaste to get at a hotel.
Yesenia C.
Winton, CA
If you are having trouble keeping your teeth white. This is the perfect toothpaste for you. It keeps your teeth clean all year long especially if you use it 3-4 times a day. It will make your teeth white at a very affordable price. Compare it to colgate.
Caylyn C.
This tooth paste is okay. I don't care for the taste that it leaves in your mouth after. I've only bought it one time and used the tube but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Although I don't like the taste it seems to be effective otherwise.
Angela M.
Angwin, CA
I really like this tooth paste and here is why....its effective in the sense that it keeps away bad breath for quite a lot longer than other brands which goes to show you the anti bacterial properties. Its also not overly "flavored" its got a nice subtle taste as well as texture which is surprising for an arm and hammer toothpaste.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ

I only use this once a day, as using it twice a day for prolonged periods of time increased my teeth sensitivity. With that said, the product does work, relatively. Don't expect super white teeth, maybe a a shade or more brighter.

My brother use(d) it, and his teeth improved quite a bit as he doesn't exactly have the whitest teeth