BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Sierra C.
I have typically always bought a decent brand that was on sale, not too much of a preference. But after using this one, ill for sure never buy anything else. I've never loved a toothpaste before! I definitely look forward to brushing my teeth now because I've never felt so CLEAN. My whole mouth, not just my teeth.
Sarah M.
I received a free sample of this in my goodie bag from a bridal expo. I used it and then purchased a full size, using it daily for about 2 months leading up to my wedding. I do not feel that it made my teeth any brighter, and I didn't care for the taste. But it made my mouth feel clean and we affordable.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this toothpaste so much! The flavor is fantastic and it helps keep my teeth white and strong! I use it twice a day. Even my dentist noticed that my enamel was stronger. I've recommended this tooth paste to everyone I know!
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste has a mild mint taste. It foams up nicely allowing it to clean in between teeth really well! I used this every day until my sample was out and was very pleased with the results. I do plan to purchase again in the future because of the clean feeling it left me with!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will use this product. I am not super crazy about it as it is thick and gumny. Many of the arm & hammer oral products to tend to have a taste I don't care for does it do the job yes I would say so but I want a clean mouth and the taste to be there
Nia P.
Bronx, NY
I did not like this product very much. I found it to be very harsh. I much rather use my trusty Colgate toothpaste. Effective? Yes but it was harsh to the point that I could not use it again. First time using it and I hated it. I wouldn't even recommend this to my enemy.
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I could probably give us a 3 1/2 stars. Arm and Hammer truly radiant rejuvenating toothpaste is not my favorite because of the baking soda. I just do not like how baking soda tastes. I will not be repurchasing Armen Hammer toothpaste. But you should try it for yourself
Alyssa R.
I bought this hoping it would not give me ulcers or make my teeth sensitive, like most toothpastes do. I can usually only use sensydine, but bought Arm & Hammer in hopes it would work just as well. Still gave me ulcers and did not treat me mouth as sensitivley.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I liked this product when I purchased and used it. The toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling crisp and clean; however, the active ingredients weren't different when compared to other brands that didn't make a claim to whitening, so I decided not to repurchase.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
I just love all of Arm & Hammer's toothpaste products. For some reason I think that these toothpastes are more gently abrasive, and give me a way cleaner feeling. My teeth feel so much smoother than with other toothpastes, and I love the baking soda taste!