BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Madi N.
I do really like this toothpaste, but do not like the grainy feel that it gives me. It feels like sand scrubbing against my teeth, but I will continue to use it because I like the results. It also makes me feel like I'm getting a really good clean because of the grains
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
*I was provided this product for free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review*
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a -unique- experience like any other. Arm and Hammer products have been known -and passed down as old wive's tales in my family- as a go-to cleaning agent for the toughest stains and best cleaning experience.

The gel itself in the tube is a little thicker than toothpastes that I have experienced with Crest and Colgate, and I was actually rather relieved to not find any of the breath-freshening strips in this product. Recent research has shown that those flakes cause more harm than good, so again, I am extremely happy with this noted fact.

The application is easy, just as any toothpaste and actually sticks to the brush better than my Colgate toothpaste.

While brushing, I can feel the gentle burn from the attacked bacteria and it honestly has felt like I am in a dentist's office while brushing. The sensation along my tongue doesn't burn as much as Crest does, and it about as gentle as Colgate. Though, I can almost feel my teeth becoming cleaner with each brush.

The only thing that I did not like about Arm and Hammer 's Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was the after feeling on my teeth, it felt like I had a layer of fake plastic on each time I brushed, almost like it dried out the capability of saliva only around my teeth. This feeling usually subsided for me within about 5 minutes after brushing, but it was still enough worth noting.

As far as the whiteness of my teeth, I have noticed a slightly better result -faster- than with Crest, and it has proven much more efficient than Colgate.

The last notable cause from this toothpaste was along with whiter teeth, the downside caused a noticeable more sensitive feel to my teeth, cold beverage were much more painful. Though, I cannot be sure if this is note-worthy to the "strengthen enamel" or not, but that aspect seemed a bit on the weaker side.
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
I used this toothpaste before my teeth became sensitive and just didn't like it. The flavor was very strong and burned my mouth while brushing and I couldn't deal with the gritty texture caused by the baking soda. I did find a use for it though! I put a dab on an old rag and rub it into any permanent marker marks on wooden surfaces. Works like magic!
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
The best toothpaste out there! After a week of using it I saw my teeth get whiter. I really wouldn't recommend this for people who have sensitive teeth. If you don't this is really worth your money you me mouth will feel fresh all dAy long
Shana D.
Palmerton,Pa
My favorite toothpaste only kind I use always makes my mouth feel fresh  I buy it at any super store like wal Mart. It's every effective makes my mouth feeling great. Best tooth paste I've used so far. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends and family
Courtney G.
Swansboro
I really did not like the taste of this product, I have found other products that have tasted much better. I also did not make much of a difference in how white my teeth were. I would recommend another product over this one.
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I really did not like the flavor it had and i couldnt use it more than the once because of that reason. It not only has a bad taste it smelled bad also. I would definitely not recommend this product solely for these reasons.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
I don't care how good or what this stuff does for your teeth, but I honestly HATE IT. Like yeah it has its pros, but I cannot stand the taste and texture of this. Nuh uh I don't recommend this toothpaste at all. Sorry :/
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Love how this makes my teeth feel and look but the grittiness of it really ruins it for me! It’s so rough in my mouth that I can’t use it every day, but it makes my teeth feel so clean.
keila v.
Loved it. Got a sample of this toothpaste and after using for a while a seen a difference in my teeth they did look whiter, so I purchased the full size. Definitely recommend.