ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste!
3 years ago
I didn't care for the taste of this toothpaste. My grandma used to buy it so I thought I would give it s chance. I didn't see any difference in whitening
a year agoRichardson
This is my favorite tooth paste. I’ve been using it for years and it works very well. It’s not too expensive and I repurchase it every time I run out.
2 years agoKansas
The flavor is nice and live the way it foams up when brushing cause it really makes it feel like you're cleaning every spot. Not the best at whitening.
3 years ago
This gives my teeth not only brightness and luminosity but really makes a different with stains! I have noticed less cavities at dentist appointments.
3 years agoNew Castle, PA
I switched to this toothpaste month ago when I received a coupon for it . Haven't looked back. This toothpaste definitely keeps my teeth truly radiant
4 months agoNew York
I took one star off cause I hate the taste of this toothpaste (like stale minty gum) but it whitens your teeth and keeps your mouth fresh all day ...
a year agoAuburn
I was not a fan of this tooth paste. It left a gritty film on my teeth that I could not easily rinse out. I couldn’t even finish the tube. Not a fan!
3 years ago
I wasn't crazy about this product. I used it for about one week and noticed my teeth feeling sensitive so I switched back to my previous toothpaste.
3 years agoVancouver, WA
This is expensive in my opinion. But it is my favorite brand. The baking soda keeps my teeth looking as white as a piece of printer paper. I love it.
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste uploaded by Carla E.
I found this to be really soft and light on my teeth. Didn't really feel like that real clean feeling. I feel like this is more for sensitive teeth.