BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Gennae J.
Clinton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. Very clean bad taste but with it 100% I recommend it to anyone.
Katie W.
roswell, ga
Doesn't taste very well but makes teeth whiter! Not sure if I would but this again
Kimaya N.
Ogden, UT
I love this toothpaste, it is pretty lit in all honestly. It's an actual whitener
Melissa C.
Atlanta, Ga
This toothpaste is pretty great. I see a noticeable difference in my teeth color.
nicoleta c.
I think this is overall an average product. Nothing special with this toothpaste
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This is one of my favorite brands. Whitens teeth without destroying my enamel.
myca r.
Provo, UT
This product makes your teeth very white, but it also tastes terrible......
SarahJ M.
I didn’t get past the taste. It is so strong and not enjoyable at all I am not sure whether it’s the bicarbonate soda or what but I didn’t enjoy using this at all.

If it wasn’t for the taste being off putting I may have still used
Danielle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love everything about this toothpaste. I love all the truly radiant toothpastes .. they are the absolute best. My teeth were incredibly white as can be and in the best shape while I used the truly white line by arm and hammer. However I can no longer find this brand in my area. If I could buy this in my area again I would. Hands down best toothpaste ever. It makes your teeth so white and so clean and strong.
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t find this has the best taste, but that doesn’t matter to me, in a way it’s more natural then other toothpastes, I’ve been using this for months and I seems to work good