BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

nicoleta c.
I think this is overall an average product. Nothing special with this toothpaste
Melissa C.
Atlanta, Ga
This toothpaste is pretty great. I see a noticeable difference in my teeth color.
Kimaya N.
Ogden, UT
I love this toothpaste, it is pretty lit in all honestly. It's an actual whitener
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This is one of my favorite brands. Whitens teeth without destroying my enamel.
myca r.
Provo, UT
This product makes your teeth very white, but it also tastes terrible......
SarahJ M.
I didn’t get past the taste. It is so strong and not enjoyable at all I am not sure whether it’s the bicarbonate soda or what but I didn’t enjoy using this at all.

If it wasn’t for the taste being off putting I may have still used
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t find this has the best taste, but that doesn’t matter to me, in a way it’s more natural then other toothpastes, I’ve been using this for months and I seems to work good
Frankie M.
4 Strawberry Close, Redruth
I find this toothpaste quite grainy but it does the job so I can’t really complain. I prefer other brands of toothpaste but this does the job if I need to use it
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good toothpaste. I received a deluxe sample sample size and couldn't really see any whitening effects. However, I would like to buy a full size of this and hopefully see those results. The only thing I would wish is the flavour to be a bit stronger because I like that in a toothpaste.
pepe s.
I tried this out hoping it would give me nice pearly whites but unfortunately all it did was make the skin inside my lip peel. I am a first time buyer and shopped at Superdrug which always has great deals so not fussed on the price, I just wouldn’t buy again. Tastes alright though!