BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Bailey S.
Chicago
Not the biggest fan. I don’t like the way it tastes and it doesn’t foam well. I prefer other brands over it.
Kennia D.
29044
Purchased at: Walmart
Very excellent product. My whole family loves this stuff. I will continue to use this product for my family.
Jaime H.
Philadelphia
Did not like the Tate. It was chalky and left my mouth feeling dry. Not very minty. Left a bad after taste
Chelcie B.
The taste isn't horrible but it is for sure a different taste. It doesn't really make my mouth feel clean.
Kori S.
Too much of the baking soda taste for me. I'm sure it's a good product. I just couldn't get past the taste.
Erin B.
Vandalia, OH
Don't like the taste will not buy it again. It's my preference on the product. No I will not buy it again
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Not as whitening as other brands and is super abrasive but gets the job done if you want quick whitening.
Beth M.
Devon
It did help my teeth improve and strengthen. It is a product I have and would recommend to all people. Xx
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
I hate the taste of this toothpaste. I know it’s supposed to be better on your teeth but it makes me gag
David B.
Weslaco, TX
I suppose it was an okay toothpaste however crest and Colgate are better this has a rather strong taste.