ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste!
a month agoKenosha , WI
The only toothpaste we will use! Tastes definitely like there is baking powder but it’s not overwhelming at all. The whitening power is unlike any other toothpaste I’ve tried!
7 months agoGainesville, GA
Wow! Another great product that you can purchase at your local market at a reasonable price but will great quality performance in providing your teeth with protection from cavities and it also freshens the bread and I love the different flavors and protection that it gives to my mouth! I would definitely use this product again and I also purchase it for my whole family it is one of those brand of toothpaste that we use on our budget! I truly recommend this product to all families who cannot afford to pay top dollar price for a good toothpaste.
6 months agoGladstone, OR
So this is not my fave fluoride toothpaste...... one of the main reasons why is because the taste! Mints are really the only kind of flavor I like in my toothpastes and I found this one to be not mint enough at all the chemical taste over powers it way to much for my personal taste
2 years ago
I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth tingle and feel minty fresh. I like how it makes my mouth feel clean. I use this 3x a day. It's long lasting. I like how it has baking soda in it as well. I will buy again. I will recommend others to give this a try.
8 months agoWarm Springs, GA
I was not a fan of the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant rejuvenating toothpaste. I couldn’t get over the horrible taste of it. Although, when I did use it, I did notice it did a good job whitening my teeth.
2 years agoHelena , AL
This.stuff.works! My teeth were so in need of a good bleaching! I didn't have time to go to the dentist and I asked my denist what her recommended and he said this toothpaste. It took a few brushes to see a difference but when I saw the change I it was like night and day. Not to mention , it saved time and money. It's a very affordable alternative to getting yeeth bleached and so MUCH better for your gums and teeth. You might not can see the difference the first time, but you can definitely tell it's working! I also use a little teeth whitening activated charcoal with it after I saw it did work by itself. The charcoal gives it a little boost but it's totally the same if you just use the toothpaste pretty much. I'd recommend to anyone.
3 years agoAXTON, VA
*I was provided this product for free from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review* ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was a -unique- experience like any other. Arm and Hammer products have been known -and passed down as old wive's tales in my family- as a go-to cleaning agent for the toughest stains and best cleaning experience. The gel itself in the tube is a little thicker than toothpastes that I have experienced with Crest and Colgate, and I was actually rather relieved to not find any of the breath-freshening strips in this product. Recent research has shown that those flakes cause more harm than good, so again, I am extremely happy with this noted fact. The application is easy, just as any toothpaste and actually sticks to the brush better than my Colgate toothpaste. While brushing, I can feel the gentle burn from the attacked bacteria and it honestly has felt like I am in a dentist's office while brushing. The sensation along my tongue doesn't burn as much as Crest does, and it about as gentle as Colgate. Though, I can almost feel my teeth becoming cleaner with each brush. The only thing that I did not like about Arm and Hammer 's Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste was the after feeling on my teeth, it felt like I had a layer of fake plastic on each time I brushed, almost like it dried out the capability of saliva only around my teeth. This feeling usually subsided for me within about 5 minutes after brushing, but it was still enough worth noting. As far as the whiteness of my teeth, I have noticed a slightly better result -faster- than with Crest, and it has proven much more efficient than Colgate. The last notable cause from this toothpaste was along with whiter teeth, the downside caused a noticeable more sensitive feel to my teeth, cold beverage were much more painful. Though, I cannot be sure if this is note-worthy to the "strengthen enamel" or not, but that aspect seemed a bit on the weaker side.
3 years ago
This is a good toothpaste as it gets rid of bad breath and it helps to whiten your teeth. My only recommendation is that you shouldn't use it everyday as it is a very strong toothpaste. Also this toothpaste tends to be very strong on the the teeth and it can make your teeth feel sensitive if you use it too much.
a year agoNewport, ME
I used this toothpaste before my teeth became sensitive and just didn't like it. The flavor was very strong and burned my mouth while brushing and I couldn't deal with the gritty texture caused by the baking soda. I did find a use for it though! I put a dab on an old rag and rub it into any permanent marker marks on wooden surfaces. Works like magic!
a year ago
Do you arm and Hammer truly radiant fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste was the worst purchase of toothpaste I have ever made the arm and Hammer toothpaste makes my teeth very powdery and visibly not white which is advertised so that’s why I would never we purchased this it doesn’t make your teeth cleaning enough or white enough for my liking