BY ARM & HAMMER

Indications

Uses: Aids in the prevention of dental decay.

Directions

Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%), Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste, Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Water, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5

Warnings

Warnings: Do not use: if irritation occurs and persists. Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Toya M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Didn't like it at all. The taste of it wasn't tolerable. I wouldn't purchase this again or recommend it to anyone else.
Lori M.
Hartsville, SC
The made great baking soda but toothpaste left a film on my teeth & bad taste in my mouth definitely will not buy again
I've used this brand of toothpaste for years. It leaves my teeth clean and polished. Not too overpowering of flavor.
Jessica J.
Never used arm and hammer. but i am sure it works great. from what ive heard it wokrs just like any other tooth paste
Somer C.
I don't think it was a badifferent toothpaste or anything but I wasn't to crazy about the flavor it left in my mouth
catherine d.
I hate the taste but it does whiten teeth its just not worth the horrible taste to ne id rather have minty freshess
Amy S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My teeth are really sensitive and this is the best toothpaste for that. It tastes fine and doesn't cost much either
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best toothpaste I’ve ever used, keeps my teeth white and feeling clean, would recommend to anyone who’s interested!
Kayla C.
Appleton, WI
This toothpaste was ok but it just did not do it for me. I did not see any difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
It was just an ok toothpaste. I mostly stick with Crest and this toothpaste didn’t give me the same clean feeling.